Introduction Forum Introduce yourself to the Community here! If you have a technical question, try posting it in the appropriate forum.

New Members from RealTruck!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 08:02 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Members from RealTruck!

Greetings F-150 Online! I wanted to take a moment to officially say hello and let you know that several of us at RealTruck are now on the forum. While we do have all manufacturers well represented in our parking lot, we tend to build a lot of F-150s and have been huge fans of the new platform. With that in mind, it only made sense for us to be more involved with the F-150 community. So, here we are!

We could be accused of lurking about for a while now. We drop in from time to time to seek product feedback, see what type of trends are developing, or maybe just to check out different build threads for inspiration. We’re a very hands on group, and this site is a great resource.

Now that we’re “official” – please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. I did mention that Team RealTruck is here, and I did mean team. There are a few of us on the forum now and we’ll help you out with whatever you may need. Sales inquiries, product questions, advice – you name it!

Jordan@RealTruck
Billy@RealTruck
Forrest@RealTruck

Stay tuned for more! We just started building two new F-150s to showcase some new lines we’ve added that we’ll be sure to share here. We’ve got a Ruby Red 3.5 EB and a Lightning Blue 5.0… we thought it was time to add some color!