International Everywhere Else!

UAE F150's

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 05:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 01-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Hi there,
I am also in Dubai. I'm looking for accessories. Do you know a dealer here for accessories (except Al Tayer).
Thanks for information
Cientaytres

Last edited by cientaytres; 01-25-2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:22 AM
Online is my only friend

Old 01-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Hey Gang,

Wow, activity in the Int'l forum! Good stuff.

18psi works well. It makes a HUGE difference once you let some air out. i wouldnt go any lower then 18psi, as mana said, you run the risk of popping the tire off the beed, especially if you are doing some more serious off roading or if you are just being silly. Its happened to me, NO FUN AT ALL!!!! Try letting some air out the next time your down at the beech, the truck is pretty much unstoppable!!

webbug, good looking truck, who do you have do your work?? Im guessing your truck is a pre 2007 model. Are you experiencing a vibration since leveling and putting the bigger tires on?? I am, and its annoying as hell. But from the rest of the gang on here, they say its unsolvable, but i sure wish someone would come up with a fix!!

As for me, yep, silver F150. you'll find me in the fast lane flashing the Nissan Sunny's (and the rest) out of the way!! ;-)

Old 02-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LOL! @ DXB "in the fast lane flashing the Nissan Sunny's"

I also popped my tires are dunes stock tires sucks at everything but rocks for burnouts!

not the best moments in my life, but it was fun!

I know it wasn't toward me, But I also experience the tires vibration, with the stock 255's, the truck was vibrating like a joke (actually I wasn't able to enjoy the seat's headrest as the vibration was breaking my head ) after changing them, am still experiencing the same ol' vibration but only when the tires are cold, once they'r warm, Ride is great (not the best but certainly improved)

daoudw : How about some Minor Dunes Cruise Event at Morning/Evening which consists of a Just bad @ss group of F150's? I think it would be bloody cool! winter seasons is almost over!

webbug: Just wondering, I hear Flat black color is less pain to keep clean than the normal glossy black, is it true?

Yesterday I saw a Screw with 4" lift for sell, wasn't really impressed with the 4" Lift as they are slightly & microscopically Higher than a F150 with a 35's and leveling kit...

Old 02-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Originally Posted by DXB-F150
Hey Gang,

Wow, activity in the Int'l forum! Good stuff.

18psi works well. It makes a HUGE difference once you let some air out. i wouldnt go any lower then 18psi, as mana said, you run the risk of popping the tire off the beed, especially if you are doing some more serious off roading or if you are just being silly. Its happened to me, NO FUN AT ALL!!!! Try letting some air out the next time your down at the beech, the truck is pretty much unstoppable!!

webbug, good looking truck, who do you have do your work?? Im guessing your truck is a pre 2007 model. Are you experiencing a vibration since leveling and putting the bigger tires on?? I am, and its annoying as hell. But from the rest of the gang on here, they say its unsolvable, but i sure wish someone would come up with a fix!!

As for me, yep, silver F150. you'll find me in the fast lane flashing the Nissan Sunny's (and the rest) out of the way!! ;-)
its 2005, no vibration at all and the new tires/wheels does not change the stock ride alot.

I'm really happy with it.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by mana_f150

webbug: Just wondering, I hear Flat black color is less pain to keep clean than the normal glossy black, is it true?
Yes, you are right

Old 02-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by DXB-F150
Any other F150 owners in the UAE visiting this site??

As the popularity for the F150's grows in the region, unfortunately the supply shops for parts and aftermarket accessories has not. If anyone has any leads on where to find bits and pieces for the F150's perhaps we could share our info on here.

Regards.

Mark
Friends are in the process of setting up an online auto accessories shop: www.blingmytruck.com

You can order through them. Just watch their space.

Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by mana_f150
LOL! @ DXB "in the fast lane flashing the Nissan Sunny's"

I also popped my tires are dunes stock tires sucks at everything but rocks for burnouts!

not the best moments in my life, but it was fun!

I know it wasn't toward me, But I also experience the tires vibration, with the stock 255's, the truck was vibrating like a joke (actually I wasn't able to enjoy the seat's headrest as the vibration was breaking my head ) after changing them, am still experiencing the same ol' vibration but only when the tires are cold, once they'r warm, Ride is great (not the best but certainly improved)

daoudw : How about some Minor Dunes Cruise Event at Morning/Evening which consists of a Just bad @ss group of F150's? I think it would be bloody cool! winter seasons is almost over!

Yesterday I saw a Screw with 4" lift for sell, wasn't really impressed with the 4" Lift as they are slightly & microscopically Higher than a F150 with a 35's and leveling kit...
Hey all:
I always feel some slight vibrations, esp. with bigger tires. I have driven Cooper Discoverer STT for years now, and they always minutely vibrate, esp. when cold.
I also get my tires balanced every 4-6 months, which makes a big difference.
Sorry...been away for a few weeks. But wouldn't mind a nice desert drive any time soon!
I have noticed on my truck, when fully loaded (camping plus roof top tent over bed), that it sags quite a bit at the rear, emphasized due to my 2.5" front leveling kit. I want to get the 4" Rancho lift (4" front; 2.5" back). But if you say, it makes little difference, I might just stock up my rear with some blocks to prevent the sag when loaded. I am quite happy with my current front leveling kit (crossed the Liwa twice this season already), plus numerous trips to Oman.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey Guys ..I know it is a little late well am from Sharjah but i don`t log in to this forums . i do with the other one.
to answer ur questions .. no one here sell a ***** for the F150 .. i have to buy my parts from the states which is even better cuz the people here charges you more than what u get by ur own .
i built my truck step by step and didn`t finish yet .. it is from altayer 2004 serviced by them too and i decided to keep it for ever it is 9" lift !
My next plan is to build F350 Dually aith at least 12"

have a look

Old 07-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Nice truck mxriderae. You should get the inside of the wheels powdercoated black. One of my friends has the same wheels and did the red lip and black inside on his chevy and it looks great. Especially since you don't have any other chrome on your truck.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I was in the UAE last year I don't think I saw any f-150's. I did however see a chevy 3500 single cab, black, lifted a bit, that passed us going about mach 1 down the interstate! I also saw my dream car while I was at the Dubai mall Audi R8 silver and black.... omg that thing sounded sweet!
I hope I get stationed out there again! Lots of things to do and it's a really cool experience to see what the country has to offer.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:45 AM
hey .. well UAE people are Chevy`s and GMC`s fans. to find Ford people here is very rare except for t-bags they are driving those trucks here..
I love ford trcks and now am collecting them i have 1972 F100 aqnd 1978 lifted Bronco and am negotiating on 1979 Lifted F150 now !

Old 10-23-2011, 06:38 PM
UAE F150s

Is this thread still alive?! I just convert from a chevy to a Ford (Halleluja!) but the lack of accessories in the UAE is killin me!
Any one with suggestions?

Oh! and has anyone seen the electric blue F150 around? Its got the grill, lights, lift. Looks like a beast!

Old 10-24-2011, 05:17 AM
Originally Posted by jaffarjaffar
Is this thread still alive?! I just convert from a chevy to a Ford (Halleluja!) but the lack of accessories in the UAE is killin me!
Any one with suggestions?

Oh! and has anyone seen the electric blue F150 around? Its got the grill, lights, lift. Looks like a beast!
mxriderae@hotmail.com contact me for all parts u need

Quick Reply: UAE F150's