For those with Iggee synthetic leather seat covers

Old 05-26-2008, 02:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those with Iggee synthetic leather seat covers

I searched and read every thread there is on this site about these seat covers, and now some time has passed since those threads were created.

How are your seat covers holding up? I'm seriously considering getting these seat covers.

I was stuck for the longest time on Wet Okole, but bang for the buck, versitility, ease of install, and appearance wise, I can't find many negatives about these covers, and I've read a lot of reviews.

Any input is appreciated.

This is what they're selling for on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=022

Old 10-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Thumbs down IGGEE seat covers, thumbs DOWN

Hi,
I found this post after looking up more info about IGGEE after my experience with them yesterday as I was just a IGGEE's 'factory', in Buena Park CA, and thought I give a heads up about this place and my experience there.

My contact with IGGEE began from an inquiry I made in regard to an Ebay auction IGGEE had for FREE sets of seat covers if they used customer's car to make the master patterns from.
I did not bid on the 1 cent auction, but wrote them instead, the auction ended with No bids and later Andy from IGGEE contacted me about his need for vehicles for patterns to make seat covers from, I gave him a list as I have several classic and later vehicles, and again they promised to give me a FREE set of seat covers and wanted to use the seats from my 1980 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am.
I even said I'd have taken pictures so they could put on their website once installed in the car.
So I called Andy there to confirm his offer and the date/time I could drop off. I was there at date/time, in fact early by 20 minutes.
Upon arriving there I met Andy and unloaded my seats, then another man came out and they we speaking another language (Korean is my guess as he said the items are made there) and then he went in the office and came out and said he only needed the front seats to make patterns for as he had a pattern for the rear seat covers and if I wanted the rears I'd have to pay them $200.00!

Anyway, I had the time to look at the few displays they had of seat covers and material and found them to be cheap quality and appear poorly sew/made and certainly not worth even ˝ their asking prices…

I explained to Andy that his offer and why I drove 2.5 hours there and $60 gas round trip and would have done so again in 4 days was for the complete set as promised, he then went in the office and retuned saying the 'manager" would only do the front set. Andy apologized half heartedly… After seeing the low quality and cheap materials, I had no desire to leave my seats there anyway as I did not trust them and the cheap seat covers would not be worth even $60 in gas not to mention 10 hours of time and a total of $120 in gas 2 trips there would have cost… but I did want to see if he'd consider honoring his word!

So, I loaded my seats back in my truck and left, after nicely saying that "is not a proper way to do business!".
My advice, avoid this company, their products simply are not worth the price and they do not do business honestly, and considering they are probably making these in some Korean sweatshop they really should be about $20 a set, the seat covers I got at Costco for my Nissan were by far better quality and cost a LOT less!
At the very least make sure to see their seat covers before considering them…
My experience with them cost me $60 in gas and 5 hours driving time and NO seat covers!

Jim

Old 10-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Six months later and my seat covers still look great and are handling the abuse.
If I had to do it again id buy these seat covers. Customer service was fine although there was a language barrier. The material used is tough and the stitching is great. I'm surprised to hear a negative review. If you search other forums everyone seems to love these covers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For those with Iggee synthetic leather seat covers