cleaning items

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cleaning items

i have a 01 king ranch and wondering what is the best items to use on my leather to clean and recondition, what item to use to clean my dash and door panels to get the color back and remove some dirt, and also whats the best to use on carpets and matts to remove stains
thanks

Old 10-24-2007, 02:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have a king ranch and i heard those seats are risky (but beautiful!) so i will let someone else chime in on that but as for the dash and door panels...some great products to consider is meguiar's quick interior detailer..it does a great job for removing dust/dirt and has a nice natural finish...then top that off with meguiar's gold class uv protectant...it protects as well as provides a glossy coat..if you ever shop online for your products go to www.autodetailingsolutions.com and get the hyperdressing...can be diluted to fit your needs and is very versatile...about 6:1 for interior dressing..also has uv inhibitors...that should def start you off...both the first two can be bought at walmart in the mean time.....good luck!

Quick Reply: cleaning items