Reputable eBay Seller/Brand for Heads and 3rd

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 02:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Reputable eBay Seller/Brand for Heads and 3rd

Hey guys, I want to pick up a new set of headlights for my 2006 with the black housings and clear lenses, as well as a new 3rd brake light that is black/clear (not chrome).

I know the drawbacks of cheap parts...i.e. seals and yellowing, but my last set lasted a good 6-7 years, I just don't remember the seller. Truth be told, I'm so out of the loop on mods and parts I was hoping that someone could point me to a "decent" seller/brand. I will also be sealing the seams (as I did with my last ones).

If not, no worries. I should also mention I don't want any retrofit/HID/led jobbies...just stock looking.

Old 02-18-2017, 06:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do you have your factory lights? Are they in good shape? You can open them up and paint yourself quite easy.
If not I'm pretty sure with any of the replica lights they are hit and miss.

Old 02-18-2017, 07:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I have them...and I'm actually gonna throw them on in the meantime. I'd like to avoid tearing them apart at this stage, in case of situations such as this. My first thought was to tear apart the aftermarket ones I have now and clean them up and reseal them. But for the 60-70 bucks that new ones run I'd rather just buy a new set.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you looked at Anzo or Spyder for some replacements? They make lots of options and they are not too expensive for the earlier models