Anzo u bar headlights for 06 f150 installation

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 08:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anzo u bar headlights for 06 f150 installation

Hey there i just recently bought some u bar headlights from anzo and they just got here but i have no idea on how to install them because they have two extra wires (a green one and a black one) for the u bar light. i've searched everywhere and can't find instruction. i have a 2006 f150, so im here to post hopefully someone will know where the wires go, i dont want to have to hire someone and then charging me a bunch when i can do it myself.

as usual it has the other three inputs for the other lights but those i m=imagine i have to connect to one or two of them but im not sure

Old 02-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Maximumfood
Hey there i just recently bought some u bar headlights from anzo and they just got here but i have no idea on how to install them because they have two extra wires (a green one and a black one) for the u bar light. i've searched everywhere and can't find instruction. i have a 2006 f150, so im here to post hopefully someone will know where the wires go, i dont want to have to hire someone and then charging me a bunch when i can do it myself.

as usual it has the other three inputs for the other lights but those i m=imagine i have to connect to one or two of them but im not sure
Howdy.

Thanks fer postin' a pitcher. However - I do believe I asked you to contact a Mod to have yer thread moved, not create another new one with the exact same subject - (that is frowned upon as it creates confusion).

So - I'll ask again -please contact/PM a Mod (Bluejay, JackandJanet, Patman, or Rockpick) to now Merge ye two threads.

Yer other thread: https://www.f150online.com/forums/20...tallation.html

^^ Any luck contacting Anzo?

BTW - I think those wires are for the U-bar illumination. Test them with a (fused) 12 volt source. If they illuminate the U-bars, tie them into whatever you wish - on with parking lights, on with headlites, on all the time in 'run', etc. Up to you.

Thankee
MGD

Last edited by MGDfan; 02-12-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Anzo u bar headlights for 06 f150 installation