Halo for a Ford F-150 1998

Old 12-02-2014, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halo for a Ford F-150 1998

Ok so I really want halos for my truck. But I want the square ones. I've searched oricle I've searched automotive light store but I can't find any tht will fit my truck because there all made for the newer models but I've seen them on a truck like mine. Any suggestions on where else I can find these please help

Old 12-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by 1998fordf1504x4
Ok so I really want halos for my truck. But I want the square ones. I've searched oricle I've searched automotive light store but I can't find any tht will fit my truck because there all made for the newer models but I've seen them on a truck like mine. Any suggestions on where else I can find these please help

Ok - having established that, and the fact that y'all DID say 'please', perhaps what you saw was a DIY effort using flexible LED strips.

There are any number of sources for those - they come in either fixed or cut-to-length varieties. Try TRS, Autoillumination, Superbrightleds, Fleabay and Amazon, to name just a few.

Good Search - like Good Sex - requires a lot of practice.

BTW - you do realize that most of these install within the headlight housing, requiring you to bake them open, separate the lens, install, wire, and then reseal with butyl, right? If you were planning on just tacking these things on outside, I'd reconsider, as that would look spectacularly homosekky.

Good luck
MGD

Last edited by MGDfan; 12-02-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright thanks, btw I thought the same thing at first about the diy using the flex strip but then I saw the lights on oracle halos website they just didn't have the year of my truck but they have a 7x6 I think it was imma see if those fit but if not then I'm just gonna keep looking

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Halo for a Ford F-150 1998