Kc autosound.. got a ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kc autosound.. got a ?

Can you get me the jensen vm9022? I looked on your site and i didn't see it. I've pretty much made up my mind on this headunit because of the price and i loved the 9021ts but they don't make it anymore. Is there anything else that has the value this headunit has?

I appreciate it if you can!

Old 11-22-2007, 11:13 PM
I really didn't like to sell the Jensen units. In the past I would have about a 40 percent exchange rate on them and with my business starting I just couldn't afford to have that. When I would sell them I'd tell the guy "There might be a chance....you get what you pay for." Every customer was cool with that because they knew that I would be there to take care of them if something went wrong. Recenlty I have sold a few of them because these days I just can't afford to turn people away. Haven't had a bad one yet though I've only sold about 4 or so between double din units and fold-outs. I'm more of a Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, Panasonic, Sony pusher and quite a few customers bump up into the higher units.

Now I'm not trying to bash on a Jensen product. My brother-in-law has had the same 9410 unit in his Suburban for almost 4 years now and still functions like new. This is running in a truck that has two 15 inch DB Drive subwoofers with a 1000 watt amp on each. Pretty much shakes the HELL out of that unit and it's still ticking strong.

Contact me via my site if you want to talk pricing. I'll take care of ya.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:02 PM
check your email