Harley-Davidson

Front end Bra

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2002, 03:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Front end Bra

My first post to this site. I'm having a hell of a time finding a full front-end cover/bra for my 02 HD f150. Anybody know where I can get one that covers all the painted parts of the front end; hood, bumper, grille. I appreciate the input.

Old 07-15-2002, 11:58 AM
Contact Reggy at Hrd2gethese@aol.com as he has some of the full cover bras for $129 or so.

Old 07-15-2002, 12:47 PM
Great person to deal with! Highly recomended!

That is who I bought mine from. I just installed it last night to prepare from my trip and wanted it for protection of all those nasty highway things.

Fit and finish are excelent. And like you, I too wanted the ENTIRE front end covered and the Bra he will sell you does do this. Understand that you will have to remove the front license plate holder (wish is a kinda a pain in the *** but doable).

Also, I emailed him today about covers for the front of the mirrors-- the Bra box has items listed as availble. You may wish to ask about this at the same time.

I would email him at the above address! He did right by me!

/tg

Last edited by Zinc-Zag; 07-15-2002 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-15-2002, 05:30 PM
That is where I got mine. It is the best fitting bra I have ever used. Mine however had a cutout for the license plate. I have recommended him to several people on this board and everyone has been pleased.

Old 07-15-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. I emailed him last night. I also spoke to a designer at Colgan custom, they said they think they have one that will work off of a 01. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. I'll let you all know.

Old 07-15-2002, 08:24 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. I emailed him last night. I also spoke to a designer at Colgan custom, they said they think they have one that will work off of a 01. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. I'll let you all know.

Old 07-15-2002, 10:56 PM
That reminds me, the box said it was for a 2001. But none the less it fits perfectly!

/tg

Old 07-16-2002, 09:47 AM
Thumbs up

got mine also from Reggie...I never leave home without it

Old 07-22-2002, 01:57 PM
I got mine from reggy. I recommended him a while ago to most of the people who are posting on it above. Anyway, mine has the plate cutout. I guess you didnt tell him to make sure it had the cutout. I got mine for 60 bucks, and i'm getting a set of free mirror bras from him soon because i recommended so many people to him.

Anyway, The bra's that reggy sells are colgan custom bras. So whether you order it from reggy or colgan, your getting the same exact bra. Also, the 00, 01, and 02 Hd have the same EXACT front ends and bumpers, so the bra will fit any year, regardless of what the box says. It mostlikely says for 01's, cuz thats the year the bra came out. So it doesn't matter

But it fits great and works great. Good luck with them. post pics when you can.

Quick Reply: Front end Bra