Harley-Davidson

Pinstripes for left side doors desperately needed for my 02 F150 Harley, please help

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pinstripes for left side doors desperately needed for my 02 F150 Harley, please help

I have a 2002 f150 Harley and recently had some damage to my doors due to debris flying around on the highway from an accident that happened in front of me. I was hoping that someone here might know where I could get just the pin stripes for the left hand side doors. My truck is the stock tan color ( says silver on registration but its more of a tannish gold type color ). Stock paint and color.

I need just the left hand side drivers and passengers door pieces and Ford will only sell as a kit and its expensive. Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Old 07-14-2014, 09:48 PM
02 Harleys came in shadow gray with red flame stripes, and black with orange flame stripes I believe. Do you have a photo of your truck?

Old 07-15-2014, 02:44 AM
My truck is a 02 DSG model. I was able to find the pin stripes I needed and also have some extra pieces of the pin stripes/flaames if anyone is looking for any specific pieces. I also have a few other parts left over as well. Fog Light and Fog light bracket, have an extra eaton Supercharger, plenum and throttle body. Let me know if anyone can use any of these parts.

Thanks,

Mike

Old 02-27-2018, 11:23 PM
Hi, I know that you wrote this a few years back but, I was hoping that you might still have some o the stripes left, I need the ones for the passenger side rear door and the little piece that goes on the corner of the cab just behind it, I would also be interested in the fog light. Please let me know if you still have any of the stuff. Thank you for your help and your time. Danny

Old 02-28-2018, 06:28 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Try pming starline to see if he'll respond.

Quick Reply: Pinstripes for left side doors desperately needed for my 02 F150 Harley, please help