SCT Tuner Group Buy? Sure we can do that!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCT Tuner Group Buy? Sure we can do that!

Hello F-150 Online!! My name is Brian and I own and operate Franchi Motorsports, a SCT Authorized direct dealer. Just came on board here as a Vendor so thought what better way to introduce myself then run a Group Buy on SCT products for anybody looking to tune their ride!

Should you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or call me direct at 614 620-5050 and I would be more than happy to help in any way that I can. I carry a variety of different SCT tuners for multiple platforms so just let me know what you need! Listed below are some of the most popular tuners and features of each.

By far the most popular tuner is the SCT SF3 #3015 series. It comes preloaded with 3 tunes ( 87, 91 and 93 Octane ) written by SCT for a large variety of F series trucks and can also hold up to 3 Custom tunes as well. Let me know your year, model and engine and I’d be happy to see what exact gains a tune can do for you! See link below for all the features of the SF3 #3015 tuner.

http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=2&VID=

For those who love their Apple products, SCT has also made the iTSX #4015 iPhone, iPad or iTouch tuner. This is the tuner I run on my own vehicle and I have to say, it is one of the nicest tuners I’ve ever used and I’ve ran just about everything there is under the sun! Has the preloaded tunes from SCT on it and can hold up to 10 custom tunes, also has variety of fun features like horsepower calculator, 0 to 60 acceleration timer, ¼ drag race timer, and can work as a display for a variety of gauges. See link below for all the features of the iTSX #4015 tuner.

Name:  itsx.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  49.7 KB

http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=65&VID=

I also carry the Livewire #9600 series tuner which has a lot of the same features of the iTSX but do not need an iPhone to use as the unit is everything you need in one package. Mount it to your windshield or dash, monitor your EGT temps, Air/Fuel ratio, Boost PSI, lots of options.

Thanks for letting me be on this board and serving its members. 100% Customer Service is my number 1 priority and I will do whatever I need to do to get you the customer taken care of and 110% happy with your SCT product.

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or call me direct at 614 620-5050. Thanks again!

Old 07-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Happy 4th people! If anybody orders today, I will throw in free shipping as well! :-)

Old 07-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Do you have a link to your site?

Old 07-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Former Sponsor
I don't have a website yet, working on getting one up and running but it's a work in progress.

Thus far just having folks either PM me here or call me direct at 614 620-5050 with any questions/needs.

Soon as I have it up and running though, I will def be posting it up!
And thanks for setting up the access so I could post in Group Buy sections. Tis appreciated.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Is there a discount on a group buy or something? I am kicking around the idea of getting a tuner for mine...I am still undecided though...I have heard alot of horror stories about guys chipping their gasoline trucks...

Old 07-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Indeed it is! Shot you a PM Sir!

Old 07-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Former Sponsor
Happy Friday Peoples!

What do you have planned for the weekend?

Old 07-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by SCT Franchi
Happy Friday Peoples!

What do you have planned for the weekend?
Mornin' back atcha!

Wellsir - I'll be burning some meat, and drinking a few frosty wobblypops and generally try to stay cool inna pool - gonna be another scorcher today.

I also anticipate celebrating the first-ever Joint TOTM award announcement - for two great sports with equally beautiful trucks.

I actually do have a relevant question - asking on behalf of a feller member who is even more shy than me...

For the Livewire - I noticed it's not longer shown on SCT's site. I assume it is still supported?

Additionally - have you seen any other mounting arrangements besides a suction cup for this unit? A pod, or a Blendmount adapter, or ...?

Final question - the iXXX products - any Android support in the future?

Thanks, and stay safe, hydrated and cool!

MGD

Last edited by MGDfan; 07-06-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Former Sponsor
Morning! Yes the Livewire is still supported fully by SCT tech, and it should be up on the website again soon, they are migrating servers past week and I think it got dropped somehow. I do know that the SCT is going to stop making the Livewire however since it only supports up to 2009 year models due to the programming in it not being able to handle the new coding in the 2010 up models.

I have seen some people make custom mounts for the Livewire for their dashes but no idea where they got that done at. I can try to find a link to it if you like, a prior customer just posted up a pic of his custom mount on a Livewire few weeks ago.

And lastly, YES on the Android. SCT will be releasing the Android version of the iTSX here sometime in next few weeks. Not sure on pricing or features yet but it is coming! Soon as it's available, I will post up a thread about it!

Let me know any questions, glad to help! Thanks!

Old 07-08-2012, 09:19 PM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
do you offer custom tunes? or just the SCT canned tunes?

Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Former Sponsor
PM's replied to all, let me know any more questions, glad to help! Thanks!

Old 07-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor
Happy Hump day peoples!

Let me know what you need or any questions regarding the tuners, happy to help!

Old 07-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Former Sponsor
PM's replied to all, let me know any questions, glad to help! Thanks!

Old 07-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Former Sponsor
Happy Saturday Peoples! :-)

Group buy is still going in full swing, let me know any questions, glad to help!

Old 07-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Former Sponsor
PM's replied to all, sorry for the short delay, was out of office past couple days. Let me know any more questions, glad to help! Thanks!

Quick Reply: SCT Tuner Group Buy? Sure we can do that!