Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 09:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Offers

Hey i just came across this im was curious on the offers you have at this time and if you still do the military discount aswell thank you..

Old 04-22-2018, 11:17 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Marc Charrette
Hey i just came across this im was curious on the offers you have at this time and if you still do the military discount aswell thank you..
Hi Marc -

Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover!

We do have a special offer for forum members and we do still offer a special discount for active or retired Military / Law Enforcement / Firefighters. (The two offers can't be combined, but if you are active or retired Military, that is a better offer.) Our team will contact you after your order is placed to verify your status for the Military discount.

To get the details, please PM me your email address. I’ll then add your email address to our promo system so you can take advantage of the offer. (We don’t sell, trade or spam your email!)

- Heath

Old 08-23-2018, 02:45 PM
Hi Peragon. I'm interested in the cover and the ability to work with the Thule TracRac. Been considering this or the Bak G2.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by jariners
Hi Peragon. I'm interested in the cover and the ability to work with the Thule TracRac. Been considering this or the Bak G2.
Hello! Thank you for considering a Peragon bed cover! Yes, our cover works well with the Thule TracRac SR model. We have many customers using this combo and the two products make a great overall cargo management package. Our rails "nest" nicely next to theirs without modification required to either.

Old 01-04-2019, 06:19 PM
I’m very insterested in buying one of the bed covers. I would like to know how I can take advantage of the law enforcement promo?

Old 01-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by jumpout315
I’m very insterested in buying one of the bed covers. I would like to know how I can take advantage of the law enforcement promo?
I appreciate your interest in a Peragon bed cover! If you place your order on our website (www.peragon.com), please mention in your order comments that you are eligible for the Law Enforcement offer. One of our team members will then reach out to you to verify your status and apply the offer before processing the order. You can also get details on the offer in advance or place your order via phone if that is more convenient for you. Thank you for your service to your community!

- Heath

Old 01-22-2019, 02:06 AM
Forum members savings

Hi, I'm actually on your site right now, as I've been looking for a bed cover for my new truck for the past 2 months or so. I am really leaning between the bakflip, or yours (peragon) which I hadn't heard about til an ad popped up on my phone while scrolling through facebook. Was curious if you still are offering any specials for forum members? Thank you

Old 01-23-2019, 07:54 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Knod18
Hi, I'm actually on your site right now, as I've been looking for a bed cover for my new truck for the past 2 months or so. I am really leaning between the bakflip, or yours (peragon) which I hadn't heard about til an ad popped up on my phone while scrolling through facebook. Was curious if you still are offering any specials for forum members? Thank you
Hello!

Thank you for considering a Peragon bed cover! Yes, we have a special offer for forum members. To get the details, please PM me your email address. I’ll then add your email address to our promo system so you can take advantage of the offer. (We don’t sell, trade or spam your email!) You can also contact our team through our website then provide them with the name of this forum and your username and they'll hook you up with the offer.

Thank you! - Heath

Old 01-23-2019, 08:16 AM
My email to add me to get forum members discount

ndixon66@gmail.com

Old 06-27-2019, 02:25 PM
Any special offers for forum members? I saw the 4th of July special.

Old 07-01-2019, 12:09 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by fozziez28
Any special offers for forum members? I saw the 4th of July special.
Thank you for your interest in a Peragon bed cover! We do have a special offer for forum members. However, it matches the promotion we're running right now for Independence Day. If you enter your email address on our website you'll receive that offer code.

Thanks! - Heath

Old 07-04-2019, 10:42 AM
I am interested in a Peragon cover for my 2015 F150 (5.5ft bed). Do you still give or have disabled veteran/retired military discount?

Old 07-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by omac
I am interested in a Peragon cover for my 2015 F150 (5.5ft bed). Do you still give or have disabled veteran/retired military discount?
Hi Dave -

Thank you for your service! I appreciate that you're considering a Peragon truck bed cover. Yes, we do have a special offer for active or former Military. For details and a simple verification step, please reach out to our team through our website.

- Heath

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount