Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 11:56 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ylecoyote
Considering this cover today. If there is a forum member bonus please send me a PM. Thanks.
Great! A PM is on the way!

Old 10-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Shanks12
I would also like to know if there are current discounts for forum members. - Thank you
Got mine put on this weekend

Don't mind how dirty it is Last picture shows the cargo bar I added to keep any bigger items from sliding forward and blocking the ability to open the cover.

Old 10-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Shanks12
Got mine put on this weekend

Don't mind how dirty it is Last picture shows the cargo bar I added to keep any bigger items from sliding forward and blocking the ability to open the cover.
Very nice! Thanks for posting photos, looking good! If you have a minute, posting a quick review and those same photos on our Reviews page would mean the world to us:

https://www.peragon.com/tonneau-cover-reviews/

Thank you! - Heath

Old 10-12-2017, 10:23 AM
I am also looking at this cover, considering it and the BakFlip. Do you still offer and discounts for forum members and/or military/law enforcement? Thank you.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:05 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by fromsoca23
I am also looking at this cover, considering it and the BakFlip. Do you still offer and discounts for forum members and/or military/law enforcement? Thank you.
Thank you for looking at a Peragon truck bed cover! We still offer the forum member bonus and a discount for Military / Law Enforcement / Firefighters - a PM is on the way with details!

Old 01-14-2018, 03:45 PM
Peragon,
I'm looking to order a cover for my new truck. Are you still offering promotions for forum members? Please let me know, I would like to order one soon, thanks!

Old 01-14-2018, 07:22 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by ToddMGeorge87
Peragon,
I'm looking to order a cover for my new truck. Are you still offering promotions for forum members? Please let me know, I would like to order one soon, thanks!
I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 01-24-2018, 10:05 AM
Forum bonus offer?

Originally Posted by Peragon
I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon tonneau cover!
Are you still offering a forum bonus? Also can you tell me how much space the back panel needs to start folding up? I only have a 5’6” bed and I’m concerned about only being able to load half of it. Thanks!

Old 01-24-2018, 11:13 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Poole81
Are you still offering a forum bonus? Also can you tell me how much space the back panel needs to start folding up? I only have a 5’6” bed and I’m concerned about only being able to load half of it. Thanks!
Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.

You'll be able to load cargo as tall as the bottom of your Peragon cover until you get about 20" from the front of the bed. That is about where our panels will start to fold down. You can load shorter cargo farther toward the cab because our panels only hang down into the bed about 10" when retracted. So long cargo like ladders or sheets of plywood can go all the way to the front wall.

By not having a fixed canister in the front of your bed, the Peragon cover gives you the convenience and flexibility of a retractable cover while leaving you with access to that space to fully load your bed when the cargo demands it!

Old 01-24-2018, 12:47 PM
Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.

You'll be able to load cargo as tall as the bottom of your Peragon cover until you get about 20" from the front of the bed. That is about where our panels will start to fold down. You can load shorter cargo farther toward the cab because our panels only hang down into the bed about 10" when retracted. So long cargo like ladders or sheets of plywood can go all the way to the front wall.

By not having a fixed canister in the front of your bed, the Peragon cover gives you the convenience and flexibility of a retractable cover while leaving you with access to that space to fully load your bed when the cargo demands it!
Thanks, I’m about 90% sure I’ll be buying one from you in the next week or so. I really appreciate the quick response!!!

Old 01-24-2018, 12:53 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Poole81
Thanks, I’m about 90% sure I’ll be buying one from you in the next week or so. I really appreciate the quick response!!!
My pleasure! I will look forward to your order!

Old 01-30-2018, 01:44 PM
F250 - interest

My husband and I just got an F250 this weekend with the 6'9" bed. We are looking at the peragon truck cover and seem to find great reviews on them. Question is, will they work with a fifth wheel reciever? and how do they work in the winter? we live in central PA so that's a big concern.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:08 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by joy22kar
My husband and I just got an F250 this weekend with the 6'9" bed. We are looking at the peragon truck cover and seem to find great reviews on them. Question is, will they work with a fifth wheel reciever? and how do they work in the winter? we live in central PA so that's a big concern.
Congratulations on the new F250! Many of our customers use our cover with a fifth wheel hitch on that truck. The key is to ensure the hitch is 1" below the top of the bed so our cover will clear it. Sometimes a handle on the hitch will stick up farther, but often that handle can be folded down.

We're located in northern Wisconsin, so we know ice and snow too! Our cover works well in winter conditions. Here is a post on a sister forum that says it best: https://www.f150forum.com/f37/perago...5/#post5632253

Old 02-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Savings code

There are many tonneau covers to choose from, so I'm glad you found Peragon! I just sent you a PM with our current bonus offer for forum members. Thank you for your interest!

Hey there! I have seen you on multiple groups sending out positive vibes! You have won me over. I love the way you stand behind your company and admit faults while experiencing early growing pains.
can you send me you current bonus as well? I will purchase immediately there after!

thank you in advance

Old 02-11-2018, 05:12 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Bryan Howard

Hey there! I have seen you on multiple groups sending out positive vibes! You have won me over. I love the way you stand behind your company and admit faults while experiencing early growing pains.
can you send me you current bonus as well? I will purchase immediately there after!

thank you in advance
Hey Bryan -

Thank you for your kind comments! I'm honored that you've settled on a Peragon truck bed cover!

We do have a special offer for forum members. It's a pretty sweet deal and makes our already affordable price even more compelling. To get the details, please PM me your email address. I’ll then add your email address to our promo system so you can take advantage of the offer. (We don’t sell, trade or spam your email!)

- Heath

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - F150online Member $40 Discount