Bad experience with Fastlane Performance Houston TX

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad experience with Fastlane Performance Houston TX

I wanted to post about my experience with Fastlane Performance in Houston Texas recently. My 2012 Ecoboost F150 has been throwing a P0430 code so I'm having to replace the Catalytic Converters to pass inspection in TX. I decided to go ahead and get full exhaust, intake, intercooler piping, and a tune. After looking at Fastlane's site I had a few questions and sent them an email on their website explaining what I wanted to have done and asked a few questions about what they would recommend.

The next day I got an email from Nick F; one of the owners, with BJ Villareal copied on the email. It was a quick response saying they could help me out and to just let him know what I would like done. I replied with a couple of questions about what products they would recommend. No response. Two days later I sent another email to follow up. Still no response.

The next day I called the store and a receptionist took my name and phone number saying Nick was not in, but would call me ASAP. He did not call back. I called this morning at 830 to follow up again and got now answer.

I don't get in the habit of trying to "find" people to given them business. There's to many shops around TX to deal with such poor customer service. I'm not sure if my experience is isolated or if others have had the same... just wanted to warn anyone else who may be looking for a shop to work on their vehicle.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:38 AM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Your converters may still be on the federally mandated emissions warranty. I believe that's 8 years or 80k miles.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
Your converters may still be on the federally mandated emissions warranty. I believe that's 8 years or 80k miles.
I have 103k miles

Old 12-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Call PSI Motorsport in Clearlake area.

I have had nothing but great experince with them, they did my ecoboost and my lightning.

i have always heard hit and miss with Fastlane.

Quick Reply: Bad experience with Fastlane Performance Houston TX