anyone hear of a Bronco resurrection?

Old 04-15-2017, 02:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone hear of a Bronco resurrection?

Hi Folks,

i read a small blurb recently about ford bringing back the Ranger and the Bronco in a 2019-2020 timeframe.

any chance they'll Raptor-ize the new Bronco?

That would give Jeep some competition!

Old 04-15-2017, 10:40 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
The Bronco is definitely coming back but I don't think there have been any legitimate views of what it will look like yet. I'm suspicious that it will be a ridiculously priced SUV for the "snob set" rather than the rugged little truck most enthusiasts think of when they hear "Bronco".....

Old 04-15-2017, 11:58 AM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Yeah, it's on schedule as a 2020 offering. It will be built in Wayne Michigan and the plant is already being fitted to make it along with the new Ranger platform. The prospects of it being made from a Ranger platform are high, real high. The Ranger will be more the size of Tacoma so it will be a mid-size Bronco if that plays out. Because it's being developed in Australia, I have my own guess as to what it will be and it ain't good. But here's a pic what the car rags are thinking it will look like which is a Ford concept truck. I think you'll find it's more on the order of a larger Escape body style about like a GM Traverse. Ford claims to have 3 new SUVs coming out. I expect to see the name Bronco on one of them- my opinion, no fact involved.

Old 04-30-2017, 04:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, if future jeeps have a sports car platform, it will leave a void of guys wanting a tough jeep. they could go for a tough bronco, for example...

i'd bet a raptorized-ranger or bronco could see some serious sales.

Search this Thread