F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   Disgusted (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/478368-disgusted.html)

malexander52 10-10-2012 08:23 AM

Disgusted

I was hit again early Monday Morning. I woke up to a banging sound in my driveway. I looked out the window and saw a man hitting the front window of my brand new truck with a hammer. I grabbed a pistol from the closet and ran downstairs to catch the SOB. He was down the street before I could jump in the wifes car. I tried to find him but he was gone. I got a real good look at the truck he was in. The son of a #$%^ tried to break into my house on Sunday! My son was at home while my wife, infant, and I were walking the dogs in the neighborhood. My oldest told me when we came back what happened and described the vehicle that was in front of the house. My son locked himself in his room upstairs with his gun and would not answer the door. Imagine my rage when I saw the same truck in front of my house at 2:45 Monday morning.
The police were there pretty quick and did the usual report. I dropped off the truck to the auto shop to replace the window and took the rental car out canvasing the local ghettos. This ass hat drive a 97-03 style extended cab F150. Its faded Green and he has a deep freezer in the back .There was a white magnetic sign on the drivers side door. If anyone in North Houston sees a vehicle with this description let me know and get me the license plate.

DewserB 10-10-2012 09:20 AM

Jeez, buddy! That sucks!! :mad:

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble around your house there. Reckon it might be time to move on sommers else?

Say you got a good look at the perp? Did he take anything from the truck?

Jeez, man...I'm pissed off for ye! I hope they/you catch the son of a bitch.

malexander52 10-10-2012 11:12 AM

Definitely

Originally Posted by DewserB (Post 4906521)
Jeez, buddy! That sucks!! :mad:

I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble around your house there. Reckon it might be time to move on sommers else?

Say you got a good look at the perp? Did he take anything from the truck?

Jeez, man...I'm pissed off for ye! I hope they/you catch the son of a bitch.

1. We are definitely moving. I will pay down everything I can by the end of the year and then put the house on the market. It is by far one of the best houses in the neighborhood. I have a beautiful covered deck on the back of the house, 14'x35' and my wife has done wonders with the landscaping. we have planted 2 magnolias, 1 live oak and 2 crate mertles. The ONLY reason we got hit was because our house is the nicest one on the cul-de-sac and we have 2 brand new vehicles in the driveway.

2. The ass hat ran off when he broke the window, he didn't even get the truck unlocked. I saw his truck with the drivers door open from up stairs and my wife saw him drive off as I was charging downstairs. This guy was an amateur. He tried to break two other windows and ended up scratching them. He f'd the trim on the rear passenger door, drivers side. Any "experienced" thief would know to punch the lock. Either way, I know EXACTLY what he drives and that is all I am going to say to that...

SETCHAN 10-10-2012 11:42 AM

Be ready for him to show up again.
That freezer on his pickup would be a good place for him.
They all run off when they make a lot of noise. Then they usually hide and watch for a while....if nobody comes out, they figure nobody's home and return to finish up.

DewserB 10-10-2012 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by malexander52 (Post 4906566)
1. We are definitely moving. I will pay down everything I can by the end of the year and then put the house on the market. It is by far one of the best houses in the neighborhood. I have a beautiful covered deck on the back of the house, 14'x35' and my wife has done wonders with the landscaping. we have planted 2 magnolias, 1 live oak and 2 crate mertles. The ONLY reason we got hit was because our house is the nicest one on the cul-de-sac and we have 2 brand new vehicles in the driveway.

2. The ass hat ran off when he broke the window, he didn't even get the truck unlocked. I saw his truck with the drivers door open from up stairs and my wife saw him drive off as I was charging downstairs. This guy was an amateur. He tried to break two other windows and ended up scratching them. He f'd the trim on the rear passenger door, drivers side. Any "experienced" thief would know to punch the lock. Either way, I know EXACTLY what he drives and that is all I am going to say to that...

Well, as much as you (or I) would want to, don't go hunting down the bastard. If he comes back (and I bet he won't), that's a different story. In any event, he's not worth going to prison for, and he will end up 'hanging himself' soon. After all, he doesn't seem like a very intelligent thief.

The reason I asked if he took anything from or went through the truck is because I thought maybe he was just an enemy or something who just wants to vandalize your property. Considering he tried to break in your house though, I'd say that's unlikely.

Dammit man...I'm sorry about all this.

DewserB 10-10-2012 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by SETCHAN (Post 4906590)
Be ready for him to show up again.
That freezer on his pickup would be a good place for him.

:rocker:

If it's still in there. Methinks he probably picked that up a few houses down and has probably 'unloaded' it by now.

ddellwo 10-10-2012 05:51 PM

I'm up the road from you in Tomball -- I'll keep my eyes open for the rig you described!

What part of Spring are you in?

We lived off FM1960 in the Champion's area before we moved out to Tomball back in '02 -- I always joked with my wife that the motto in our old neighborhood had become, "Would the last 'honky' to leave the area please turn out the lights!"

:lol:

PJB4x4 10-10-2012 09:09 PM

seems like one of those shady door to door steak or seafood salesmen judging by the description of the truck

EcoBoosted 10-10-2012 11:25 PM

I never will forget the time I heard the alarm going off on my 05' Ram at 2:30 in the mornin' and looked out to find a car running parked a house down and a flashlight walking around my truck. The feeling of being violated like that is one I will never forget. I did not want to touch my door handle, and I almost threw up seeing the handprints on my tinted windows.

Something YOU work so hard for and someone else feels like they can take a hammer to it and try to take it and/or what you have inside for it? Makes me sick as well. I wish you the best of luck.

And as much as I wouldn't want to go to jail, somehow or another, I hope you run into that SOB..

Chris

malexander52 10-11-2012 09:50 AM

Psuedo Woodlands ;-p

Originally Posted by ddellwo (Post 4906732)
I'm up the road from you in Tomball -- I'll keep my eyes open for the rig you described!

What part of Spring are you in?

We lived off FM1960 in the Champion's area before we moved out to Tomball back in '02 -- I always joked with my wife that the motto in our old neighborhood had become, "Would the last 'honky' to leave the area please turn out the lights!"

:lol:

45/Hardy. Easy access for thieves and vandals. I got a lead on a truck matching his whereabouts just north of me near Rayford. Took a spin in the rental car and didn't see anything. I canvased the area for about an hour and a half hoping to snap a picture of the license for the police.
I am working from home today. I have the house quiet and parked the rental car in another driveway. I hope that mother f'r comes knocking today.

I have racked my brain trying to figure out if its someone I know or pissed off in a past life. The truth is that I work 40 miles away and I am gone from 6am to 6pm 4 days a week and hopefully home early on friday. My life is driving to work, being with family and taking little trips here and there. I only have a hand full of close friends. I don't go out to bars or club scenes. I am married to a smoking hot woman and I have two beautiful boys. Between the wife, the kids, the big screen and the PS3 I have what i need. I really think this is some stupid meth head or low life scum.

malexander52 10-11-2012 09:57 AM

Yup

Originally Posted by PJB4x4 (Post 4906801)
seems like one of those shady door to door steak or seafood salesmen judging by the description of the truck

There was a crew that came around all last year. We bought from them a few times and then moved on. Always nice people but appearances can be deceiving. The gentleman we bought from was a diabetic that got winded walking from the truck to the door. Drove a little ford ranger. According to my son this guy was a big guy and really mean.

I can tell you it officially sucks to be that guy now. I would hate to be in his shoes knowing that I have seen him and his truck.

High-ster 10-11-2012 12:25 PM

Trying to bust out your windshield with a hammer, eh??

Wonder if your truck looks similar to the one he's been seeing in his driveway when he was supposed to be at work??

nu-supercrew 10-11-2012 03:46 PM

Hope you catch the bas tard!

EcoBoosted 10-12-2012 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by High-ster (Post 4907017)
Trying to bust out your windshield with a hammer, eh??

Wonder if your truck looks similar to the one he's been seeing in his driveway when he was supposed to be at work??

I am also curious as to why the windshield was a point of access for breaking in. Maybe it sounds stupid, but why not knock one of the four side windows out? I could even see smashing the rear glass if you had to. The front windshield seems like an odd place of entry to me. Having to jump in on the hood doesn't seem easy to me. Did you have a GPS or mount on your windshield?

Chris

jgger 10-12-2012 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by EcoBoosted (Post 4907279)
I am also curious as to why the windshield was a point of access for breaking in. Maybe it sounds stupid, but why not knock one of the four side windows out? I could even see smashing the rear glass if you had to. The front windshield seems like an odd place of entry to me. Having to jump in on the hood doesn't seem easy to me. Did you have a GPS or mount on your windshield?

Chris

So he could use the windshield wipers to clear the glass away and not get cut, just being safe..............But with tweekers you just don't know!

Sorry to hear about the damage, hope you get the perp.