Christie Explains to Police Officer Why He'll Have to Pay More for Health Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 09:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christie Explains to Police Officer Why He'll Have to Pay More for Health Insurance

I think this guy will be going places. Watch video.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ce_537449.html

Old 02-23-2011, 09:35 AM
I read the article below the video. I like the way the governor put it. Seems the police officer didn't realize what Christie was trying to say. Those that are employed and have the opportunity to get benefits, should be grateful for that. That officer at least saw a raise; I know folks in the private sector that have been frozen for the last three years, even though every thing has gone up.

For the first time, ever (probably), well done New Jersey!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:32 AM
That guy is awesome

Old 02-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Wow, that's impressive. It's also sad that the state of politics means that anyone who tells the truth for a change is such an anomaly that they get this kind of attention.

I hope he keeps it up.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Great job NJ electing someone with the backbone to tell it like it is, and then actually do something about it.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Thats AMAZING! I wonder what our resident commis will say to it tho...

Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Drick
They will call him stupid, a protector of wall street fat cats or maybe even a racist...you know, the usual stuff.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:11 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Why are you most comfortable with childish attempts to insult people that don't think in lock step with you?

Several generation of my family, including myself, served military time honorably protecting all Americans rights, but certainly not so you can abuse them.

A simple thank you would suffice.

Sorry to take this thread about a Governor trying to do the right thing off course.

Last edited by serotta; 02-23-2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Harleydude too!
Old 02-23-2011, 06:20 PM
That was refreshing and enjoyable to watch.
I say we send Christie to Washington to educate some of the jackass's there, especially the head jackass. Better yet, lets impeach the head jackass and give his job to Christie.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:26 PM
They say that good things come in small packages. Christie proves this isn't always the case.

To me, these few elected officials with a backbone are refreshing. I realize that some people find them to be mean spirited. I know that reality is hard pill for some to swallow.

It would be easier if more people understood the situation that we're in. Politicians could spend more time working on making things better, and not have to explain what is obvious to many of us.

I think that Christie and a few others are good people. Lets just hope that counts for something in this day and age.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by serotta
Why are you most comfortable with childish attempts to insult people that don't think in lock step with you?

Several generation of my family, including myself, served military time honorably protecting all Americans rights, but certainly not so you can abuse them.

A simple thank you would suffice.

Sorry to take this thread about a Governor trying to do the right thing off course.
I wasn't aware that I insulted you, or that saying commi would offend you because I was just yanking chains anyway. I personally thank you and your family for their service to this great country, and thats coming from a fellow Veteran too, altho I dont know why you would go into that right now after I just said I wonder what our resident commies will think of it jeez lighten up

Last edited by Drick; 02-23-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:55 PM
I wasn't aware that I insulted you, or that saying commi would offend you because I was just yanking chains anyway. I personally thank you and your family for their service to this great country, and thats coming from a fellow Veteran too, altho I dont know why you would go into that tho, right now after I just said I wonder what our resident commies will think of it jeez lighten up

No problem, it's been a rough day and I should never have said what I did.

My bad! Never take your bad mood out on others. You think I'd learn.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:05 PM
You'll come to realize that im never really serious. Take everything I say with a grain of salt and laugh about it haha

Old 02-23-2011, 07:23 PM
You'll come to realize that im never really serious. Take everything I say with a grain of salt and laugh about it haha

Hell, it's a truck site. I've said worse than you about others. I'll be better in the AM.
Thanks for the understanding.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cops, Firemen, Teachers, & Nurses are the middle class backbone of this country! Go ahead take us away & see what happends! Take a traffic light away from a busy intersection..What is left? Carnage! The reason some states are running a deficit, is from Greedy Politicians who mismanaged money, & greedy Wall Street! Don't pick on the middle class professionals who go to work every day, put their lives on the line & try to balance your budget on my middle class back! That fat slob can't have a heart attack soon enough!!! Wake up people, there is class warfare going on in this counrty.....When there are only two classes left being the rich & poor in this country, maybe then you will get it...However it will be too late....

Quick Reply: Christie Explains to Police Officer Why He'll Have to Pay More for Health Insurance