End of times???

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found it! It's not your president to be blamed for this it is your god who's doing all of this but don't panic all he's trying to do is prove that he is "Lord".

Don't believe me? Take a look it's in your your bible, the "true" word of your fearing god.

The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone. 23 I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 38:20-23

Last edited by OGTerror; 01-04-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:08 PM
And so it begins again.........................

Old 01-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Norm
And so it begins again.........................

Old 01-04-2011, 05:35 PM
YAY!! The bashing of Christians begins!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 05:52 PM
I blame BET..... Who the hell do they think they are???

lol

Old 01-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by harleydude78
YAY!! The bashing of Christians begins!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k566WurWDW0

Old 01-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by harleydude78
I thought I read that one of them was due to lightning or something? Pretty crazy stuff though...

Any of you guys watch the show on ABC called Flashforward? They had an episode about a bunch of dead birds falling out of the sky due to some scientific experimenting.
I was watching this story with much interest as well.
Obviously there is some reasonable explanation, we just don't know and may never know.

For all we know the military could've tested some electromagnetic pulse bomb type of gizmo and the dead birds were the fallout.
I'll leave religion out of this one.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I live about 10 miles as the Blackbird flies from where this happened. Blackbirds winter here by the millions. Everyday I see flocks that could easily number 10,000+ with well over 1,000 in a single tree. The loud bang/fireworks actually does seem plausible when you understand the weather that we had that day.

The day before the temps were in the mid to upper 70s but a cold front started to push through early that morning triggering massive thunderstorms. In fact there was a EF3 tornado in the North-Western part of the state that killed 4 people that morning. The birds could have been injured that morning in the severe weather, there was hail reported in several location across the state and more hail was in the clouds that never fell.

After the storms pushed through the temperatures dropped like a stone. When I went out for NYE ~6PM the temp was about 35 and dropping. A flock of injured, cold shocked birds will not take much to kill. There was a loud bang similar to an electrical transformer blowing in the area this happened just before the birds started dropping. Blackbirds can not see in the dark and roost with by thousands tightly clustered. A loud noise would wake them and set them to flight.

Now there are injured, cold-shocked, tightly packed, blind birds flying in a panic through trees. I do not doubt this could easily kill quite a few of the ones that were in the worst shape.

Before you try to connect the fish to the birds understand the fish died about 130 miles away and Blackbirds eat grain not fish.

Only one type of fish (drum) that died on the Arkansas River are considered part of this kill. It should be noted that most of the fish that died were in the 6-11 inch length which is small for this type of fish. The drum is a trash fish which can live in some pretty nasty water. There are species of fish that live in the same river which are much more sensitive to water quality which did not die; this seems to rule out pollutants. Other fish with a similar diet were not killed so a poisoned food source does not seem likely. There are diseases which only affect certain species of fish which could be a valid reason especially when the thermal shock and young age of the fish is taken into account.

www.afgc.com has more good information about this without the spin.

Last edited by Wookie; 01-04-2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-04-2011, 06:31 PM
The bird/fish kills are simply media phenomena. Next week, if Drudge wanted, he could report every seismic event around the world for that day and we would think that the world was falling apart. Or every carjacking and we would think that there was an epidemic. Or every avalanche and so on. When the news gets slow the media creates stories from normal events, that’s all there is to it.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:31 PM
All I got to say is that I never in my life have laughed so hard at some of the stuff that gets discussed on a car/truck forum.

I love this site.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
My first thoughts when I heard about the first birds was the military playing with their newest tool to settle the masses- a sonic cannon. It's a low frequency cannon that will knock you on yer backside. Supposedly they now have the capability to turn up the force enough to kill. The sonic cannons have already been used in Europe for crowd control. The Navy keeps LRADs aboard which is like a sonic cannon but not near the force. The Navy s version is just an irritant and will make you dizzy and confused. The new sonic cannons are also suppose to work in water. But we'll never know, will we?

Old 01-04-2011, 07:17 PM
I think the hulks attacked the birds. Yeah, that's what I think. It was the hulks!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:25 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
What's this thread ab out? So many topics...

Old 01-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
I think the hulks attacked the birds. Yeah, that's what I think. It was the hulks!

That made me laugh Good one!

Old 01-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Maybe it was aliens...or Al Gore? lol

Quick Reply: End of times???