Songs from The Promise

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Songs from The Promise

This is an amazing new rendition of Racing In The Streets by Bruce along with some other songs he performed from his new CD, The Promise. It was filmed last week in the old Carousel House in Asbury Park, New Jersey. People on the boardwalk at the time were able to come inside and watch/participate in the filming. Asbury Park has so much musical history with The Stone Pony and Convention Hall. The town was left in ruins after riots in the 70s and 80s but the music there lived on. The past few years there has been a revival there and rebuilding. The boardwalk looks awesome again. I've been spending more time there this past year. In the beginning of the video is the way the Carousel House used to look. There is no longer a carousel in it now. Would be nice if they put one back in. I know most of you are probably not Bruce fans, but I hope you enjoy this little bit of history and the new rendition of this song, as well as the others (the 3rd song is pretty cool too).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tvcA...ayer_embedded#!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Oh and in the beginning of Racing In The Streets, he changed the lyrics from..."I've got a 69 Chevy with a 396" to "I've got a 32 Ford, she's got a 318".

Last edited by lovetrucks; 12-16-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Pretty kewl LT!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by 88racing
Pretty kewl LT!
Glad you liked it. Didn't think I'd get even one response.:o

Quick Reply: Songs from The Promise