F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   I'm racist (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/339102-im-racist.html)

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 06:09 AM

I'm racist

thats right... because your black and I'm white and I told you to "get the ******* off my bike" that must make me racist.. ...

OgRedd 07-11-2008 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by styxnpicks (Post 3287015)
thats right... because your black and I'm white and I told you to "get the ******* off my bike" that must make me racist.. ...

What? - Og

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 06:15 AM

in america if your white and you stand up to a black man that automatically make you racist

PKRWUD 07-11-2008 06:20 AM

You blew it. If it had been a black female, you could have been sexist, too.

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by PKRWUD (Post 3287019)
You blew it. If it had been a black female, you could have been sexist, too.

haha, now thats funny

OgRedd 07-11-2008 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by styxnpicks (Post 3287015)

I'm trying to understand. You walked up to a black guy sitting on your bike and you told him to "get the f**k off" and you believe that makes you racist? Or is this some kind of example? - Og

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by OgRedd (Post 3287022)
I'm trying to understand. You walked up to a black guy sitting on your bike and you told him to "get the f**k off" and you believe that makes you racist? Or is this some kind of example? - Og

thats pretty much what happened... apparently I'm a bitch and a racist.. at least thats what he thought of me

OgRedd 07-11-2008 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by styxnpicks (Post 3287023)
thats pretty much what happened...

What was the guy's response? - Og

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by OgRedd (Post 3287024)
What was the guy's response? - Og

well he sat there on my bike... so I told him to get the ******* up of my bike again. then he got in my face I stood up to him and he called me bitch about 30 times and called me white boy and racist

OgRedd 07-11-2008 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by styxnpicks (Post 3287026)
well he sat there on my bike... so I told him to get the ******* up of my bike again. then he got in my face I stood up to him and he called me bitch about 30 times and called me white boy and racist

Respectfully, did you think your initial delivery kinda ticked him off? Maybe, "Hey, dude. You're sitting on my bike", might have worked better than "get the f**k off"? Don't get me wrong. I'm not making excuses for him. Sometimes the delivery can change the outcome. - Og

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 06:40 AM

my delivery was appropriate. I would expect the same from any other man if I was sitting on their bike or the hood of their car... then again I dont just go sitting on other people property like that

OgRedd 07-11-2008 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by styxnpicks (Post 3287029)
my delivery was appropriate. I would expect the same from any other man if I was sitting on their bike or the hood of their car... then again I dont just go sitting on other people property like that

If you believe it was appropriate, that's your perogative. But if it was me, I would've given the jerk the benefit of being stupid. There are some people that believe they own everything. After the initial, "Dude, do you mind getting off my bike?", and he refuses, then the follow up, "Just get the f**k off" would have followed. To each his own. - Og

keith97xlt 07-11-2008 06:51 AM

thats crazy..just like if you dont support obama your a racist also. when people cant come up with a legit arguement they just say" racist"

OgRedd 07-11-2008 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by keith97xlt (Post 3287034)
thats crazy..just like if you dont support obama your a racist also. when people cant come up with a legit arguement they just say" racist"

Agreed. Some people do feel that way. But if someone says you're a racist, that doesn't make you one. You're a racist, if you're a racist. Define yourself. You're weak if you let people do that for you. - Og

styxnpicks 07-11-2008 07:03 AM

I'm kinda being sarcastic. but still I shouldn't have to prove to every black man that I'm not racist.. but thats the sad reality here in amarica. I'm showing you how quickly the race card was pulled.... now mind you I have good friends that are black, all my co-workers are black, my boss is black, my dads girlfriend is black, hell I even have a half brother that is half black.