Bible Inconsistencies: for EnglishAdam, Oxlander, and DrFranko.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hitched_Gibson
I say you don't answer questions and you say it's because you are firm in your faith. hmm. ok. If I were firm in something I think I could give valid answers to someone who doesn't understand it. If I answer someone and they don't understand, I use something else. Again, if all you have is one tool, I guess you are screwed.
Just wondering, why do I care about what?
Are you really that thick?

People have been trying to prove that the Bible is false for many years...If there was someone who was able to do it, would we have not heard of it? The Truth is as eternal as the one who inspired it. Conjecture will get you nowhere. Best of luck though. But I am sure you will post something that says the Truth is a lie. Whatever this revelation that you are setting Stealth up with...so that you can post the word of satan. Lets see it.

Firm in faith, faith in Christ. Faith...would imply that I do not have all of the answers..I have but one, Christ.

John 3:16...the first scripture I ever memorized...

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

...I am not screwed (as you so eloquently put it) but saved by His blood and His grace.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think we've seen this one long enough...

Debate is healthy... personal attacks and intentional circumvention of the site's word sensor is, not only silly, it's against the rules... always has been.

A long long time ago... it was said that religious and political threads would be snubbed... I think, over time, we backed way off of that (because 01 XLT Sport stopped posting in the governmental threads -- LOLOLOL!) but, I think that maybe it's time to bring it back to the surface...

Going to close this one down as I think all that can be said has been said.

"...and thou shalt not spin another thread about biblical exponanzas and the sublties that are held within them..." -Rockpickians 3:16

-RP-

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bible Inconsistencies: for EnglishAdam, Oxlander, and DrFranko.