Dealerconnection.com login information

Old 12-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealerconnection.com login information

I've been looking for a new truck for several weeks now, mostly using forddirect.com and dealing with a few dealers. The salesman who has been helping me the most showed me a website that they use to search for vehicles within a 300 mile radius. The website is www.d2d.dealerconnection.com. Can anyone share any login info? It's search ability is vastly superior to forddirect.com and access will speed up this lengthy process!

Old 12-18-2005, 01:49 PM
F150online
Founder
Originally Posted by longdog
I've been looking for a new truck for several weeks now, mostly using forddirect.com and dealing with a few dealers. The salesman who has been helping me the most showed me a website that they use to search for vehicles within a 300 mile radius. The website is www.d2d.dealerconnection.com. Can anyone share any login info? It's search ability is vastly superior to forddirect.com and access will speed up this lengthy process!
My recommendation is to not post login information here if you happen have it. As it says in large type on the page the link above directs to:

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE

Old 12-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by webmaster
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE

Yeah, I sorta overlooked that one.

Old 12-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I have access to that website. It is typically only for sales people, sales managers, and the like. If you want me to, I will do a search for you. Post what you need.

Old 12-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I can get in there too, although no offense, I ain't in a hurry to share my login information with a stranger. If you're looking for a specific truck, 02SuperCrew4X can probably help you better than I can, since my access on that site is tailored more towards service operations than sales.

Old 12-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Quintin,

I think the one he is talking about is d2d.dealerconnection.com. That is specifically a vehicle locator for Ford Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. Although there is a lot of sections to dealerconnection.com and all dealership employees have access. You probably have access to Professional Technician Society, right? To the original poster, since we have 700+ F-150's in stock, you gonna come buy it from me if I find one for you?

Old 12-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Whoops, I never ever knew about d2d.dealerconnection.com. I just tried logging into there and it says "NO!" Oh well, I never had any real reason to know about that anywho.

Old 12-18-2005, 08:37 PM
I use it on a daily basis.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by 02SuperCrew4X
Quintin,

I think the one he is talking about is d2d.dealerconnection.com. That is specifically a vehicle locator for Ford Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. Although there is a lot of sections to dealerconnection.com and all dealership employees have access. You probably have access to Professional Technician Society, right? To the original poster, since we have 700+ F-150's in stock, you gonna come buy it from me if I find one for you?
Yep - I was speaking only of the vehicle locator. I didn't know if there was a a "generic" login available or not. LAst thing I want is someone to get into any troubles because they provided me and the rest of the world with any protected data.

At any rate - with 700 F-150's on your lot you might have something I'm looking for - no one around here seems to have anything - I'd strongly consider purchasing from you - I'd just have to find a way to get it back to Indiana!

Basically, I'm just looking for a Super Cab Lariat 4x4;Limited slip rear end; Smokestone (with Beige two-tone preferred, but definately not required); Black Capt. Chairs; moonroof, and all the stereo toys (audiophile, sat. radio, etc). In addition to those "toy's, a power slider would be nice, as would the butt toasters.

I'll also consider green.

I've looked for days and have not found a smokestone/black interior/moonroof combo - let alone one with the audiophile. I think the salesman I was working with may have found one in Cincinatti, but it had the chrome pkg which I don't really care for.

Sorry for the long post!

Old 12-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by longdog
Sorry for the long post!
Never apologize for writing. Nobody is forced to read it, we are here reading this stuff because we want to. Details are good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dealerconnection.com login information