F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion-55/)
-   -   Who is the person behind the 'Tritoneer' ID? (https://www.f150online.com/forums/general-discussion/221207-who-person-behind-tritoneer-id.html)

RockyJSquirrel 12-13-2005 05:20 PM

Who is the person behind the 'Tritoneer' ID?

As many of us have come to know, 'Mountaineer02v8' is just too unbelievable to be an actual person. For a while I have suspected that he is not an actual person, but rather a figment of someone's overactive imagination. After all, consider that all of the 'TritonXLT' ID's were deleted/ banned by moderators (verified by IP number) but this new reincarnation has survived many runins with management. We also have experienced the 'disappearance' of a couple longterm members recently, several of whom are intelligent and witty enough to expand the 'Tritoneer' saga to it's current full blown status. Too many of his comments are just comic genius and perfectly timed. Way too funny to be the product of somebody as dense as Tritoneer pretends to be.

Anyway, I am now convinced that Tritoneer is a product of the imagination of one (or more) of the following people:
Raoul
Dzervit
Kobi
or ???

If he were TritonXLT, then his IP would have been confirmed and he would have been banned just like the previous 10 ID's. I cannot enable voting on this forum so I guess this is a write-in ballot. Who do you think is the person behind the Tritoneer ID?

UrbanCowboy 12-13-2005 05:24 PM

I think it is neither Triton nor anyone on your list.

I believe we have a Triton like person whom has been accused as such, evolved, and taken on that persona to get attention.

That being said, forgetaboutit and let the boy be.

04 RED LARIAT 12-13-2005 05:26 PM

Could it be RockPick?

I didn't just say that...."runs and hides from RP" :devil:

mountaineer02v8 12-13-2005 05:27 PM

I have no idea :devil:

SAJEFFC 12-13-2005 05:28 PM

Hmm...interesting theory rocky. I don't think so though. I believe that Steve and the mod squad leave him around for our amusement, kind of like throwing meat to the lions. :lol: If you think about it, we all dog Triton so much now that the rest of us get along much better and don't get banned. Guess they figure he is our little "relief valve" and thus he is allowed to live. :devil:

SAJEFFC 12-13-2005 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 04 RED LARIAT
Could it be RockPick?

I didn't just say that...."runs and hides from RP" :devil:

:eek: http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/banhim.gif :lol:

04 RED LARIAT 12-13-2005 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by SAJEFFC

You put me up to it big brother lariat. :p

j/k :lol:

jamzwayne 12-13-2005 05:53 PM

So, does that mean he/she's a "froad"?

:lol:

mountaineer02v8 12-13-2005 06:23 PM

what can I say, I live boring life and this site is very entertaining :D

believe it or not, all the problems I had with my 2004 f-150 supercrew and 2002 Mountaineer so far have been right on track. But I will admit one thing though, if it was the average person driving this Mountaineer now, they would not have came up with any many problems as I have had. I just hate noises so much that I keep taking it in time after time to try to fix what ever is making noises. The only problems I have had that were serious with the mountaineer is the tranny and the darn trim in the back coming off. Other then that, its just been little things that add up to big money to find the noises and fix them.

PONY_DRIVER 12-13-2005 06:32 PM

My first guess was Raoul. I actually thought about it earlier this morning. :lol:

lees99f150 12-13-2005 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
what can I say, I live boring life and this site is very entertaining :D

believe it or not, all the problems I had with my 2004 f-150 supercrew and 2002 Mountaineer

sounds like you are admitting to be tritonxlt. :thumbsup:

mountaineer02v8 12-13-2005 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by PONY_DRIVER
My first guess was Raoul. I actually thought about it earlier this morning. :lol:

LOL I can just imagin the look no his/her face when she looks at this thread! :devil:

Raoul 12-13-2005 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by PONY_DRIVER

That hert moore than you well ever no.

Steve frowns upon multiple ID's.
Dzervit found this out as did Bighersh.
I don't break the rules.
I'm sure I give him enough heartburn without doing it on purpose.
So it ain't me.
Dzervit already got his hand slapped for it
and I think Kobi would get a nose bleed if he ever forced himself to type a misspelled word.

I say always look where you least expect first,....Rocky?

mountaineer02v8 12-13-2005 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by CrAz3D
What I couldn't figure out is how get got a truck like he has now. 04 XLT -> 2002 Mountaineer.
!

I didn't catch this until now. The 04 f150 was brought back by Ford on Ohio's Lemon Law. Then after it was brought back, decided to use my payments that were sent back to me and brought a Ford Focus to save money. Hell, I hated that car, to small and noisy. I then traded that in on Mountaineer that I have now and pretty much happy with it considering :D

PONY_DRIVER 12-13-2005 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Raoul
That hert moore than you well ever no.

Steve frowns upon multiple ID's.
Dzervit found this out as did Bighersh.
I don't break the rules.
I'm sure I give him enough heartburn without doing it on purpose.
So it ain't me.
Dzervit already got his hand slapped for it
and I think Kobi would get a nose bleed if he ever forced himself to type a misspelled word.

I say always look where you least expect first,....Rocky?

I no it hurts you, but aren't you Steve the Webmeister? :D