Enzyte commercials during Power Block TV

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 06:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enzyte commercials during Power Block TV

What's up with all these Enzyte commercials during Power Block TV on Spike TV??? Mainly during the Trucks! and Extreme 4x4 shows. Someone feeling like they don't measure up or what? LOL Inferiority complex maybe?

Something else that drives me nuts is that new Extreme 4x4 show with the seemingly 16 year old girl on there telling everyone how to mod trucks. Good grief. Maybe if were were over 18 (she probably is though), I might take her more seriously.

Old 02-08-2005, 06:56 AM
Lariat, Good post. I feel the same way. I heard a comedian say " we men try to get away from women to do manly things. You cant, they are following us everywere. They are hunting, fishing, motorcycle riding, trying to golf with us, playing football, working out at the gym etc. Men even went into space to try to get away from them, which only worked for a while. They are following us there now".
I hate to see women sports casters on the field. Maybe thats why men need Enzyte, women arent exciting anymore, thier just like one of the boys.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Well I didn't mean it exactly like that...LOL I don't wanna get in trouble here but that girl is just way too young and not believeable at all. I guess they're shooting for the 18-21 crowd for that particular show. I thought it might be interesting, but I can't stand to watch it. I like Stacey David on Trucks. He's got a good show.

Old 02-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by lariatf150
Well I didn't mean it exactly like that...LOL I don't wanna get in trouble here but that girl is just way too young and not believeable at all. I guess they're shooting for the 18-21 crowd for that particular show. I thought it might be interesting, but I can't stand to watch it. I like Stacey David on Trucks. He's got a good show.
TRUCKS rocks. I always learn something when I watch that showm even if he is wrenching on a Chebby.

Old 02-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Re: Enzyte commercials during Power Block TV

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lariatf150

Something else that drives me nuts is that new Extreme 4x4 show with the seemingly 16 year old girl on there telling everyone how to mod trucks. Good grief. Maybe if were were over 18 (she probably is though), I might take her more seriously.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I second that, she's way too young for me to believe she knows the things they try to make you think she knows. ( very poorly
scripted and cast ) for that matter the girl doing the intro's is
very DULL also ( though she is better then the dipstick they
had last year ). I usually just mute her. And the show Trucks is
one of my all time favorites I tape it if i'm gonna be out .

Old 02-08-2005, 08:47 AM
I think some of you guys have to stop feeling threatened by women who know how to turn a wrench. Jessi on Extreme 4x4 is in her mid twenties, and got her training at Wyotech. She's every bit as qualified as Ian to build those trucks.

Think of it like this, if that were your daughter, wouldn't it make you feel better to know if her car broke down, she had the skill to fix it and get back on the road? Especially with all the nutjobs out there looking to take advantage of women in that situation.

Nothing annoys me more then when, a few weeks ago, I had to drive across town to change a flat on my wife's car. I keep trying to teach her basics, but she has no interest. She relies on me because I have the knowledge.

Old 02-08-2005, 09:14 AM
I can't stand that girl Jessie. I wish she would leave the show. You can tell she has no clue on what she doing. Trucks is the show to watch I wish they would get away from stupid Copper Head. I hate that truck. Trucks needs to do more modern trucks. The show Extreame 4X4 is a great concept is will get better over time. Trucks used to have 2 hosts aswell. Then they probably canned the other guy. I wish they would get rid of Spike Tv and bring back TNN. No hunting shows or fishing shows?? What gives??

Old 02-08-2005, 09:28 AM
I can't stand either of those two lame-o hosts. My left and right nuts have more personality than those two goobers. Casting the show from viewer auditions was a BAD idea... my god, if these two are the best they had, I'd love to see those audition tapes...

I'm actually kinda glad Jessie is on the show, her hootie-cans are the only thing worth looking at during that ½ hour. Put the TV on mute and it's not a bad show really.

Old 02-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SPIKEtv has the Ultimate Fighter show.

Anyone been watching that? A reality show for men.....Spike rulz

Old 02-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Old 02-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by jamzwayne
SPIKEtv has the Ultimate Fighter show.

Anyone been watching that? A reality show for men.....Spike rulz
INHD and INHD2 play the UFC uncut in High-definition. I laugh at Spike's crappy picture and sub-par sound...

Old 02-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by dzervit
INHD and INHD2 play the UFC uncut in High-definition. I laugh at Spike's crappy picture and sub-par sound...

HEY! I dont have HD. But I do have a DVR

Old 02-08-2005, 10:08 AM
The other guy (Mel?) on Trucks had no personality. Stacy is the star of that show. I do not miss the other guy at all.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm glad Ya'll can't stand her. The less shows you watch, the less chance you'll get a sweepstakes entry. More imporatantly, the better my odds will be to win the buggie. Oh yeah.

Old 02-08-2005, 11:15 AM
^

But all in all...it's a good show full of information.

Quick Reply: Enzyte commercials during Power Block TV