F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

Replacement Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Replacement Seats?

im really close to purchasing a 2000 super duty and it has cloth interior and i want to replace the seats with leather ones. I cant seem to find a website that sells replacement seats, only websites that sell seat covers.

Old 06-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Keep an eye on ebay or junk yards. Factory leather seats show up at both places relatively frequently. You could also upgrade to the newer seats with bolstering. Though to be perfectly honest, the factory leather is a really crappy leather. You'd be ahead to have an upholstry shop redo your seats and have a better quality leather.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:17 PM
newer seats? as in fromt he brand new super duty's? or from like 03 and up to 08?

I will be looking, i wish junkyards had good websites to look at ha. guess ill need to go look around.

I looked on ebay but only found seat covers but i might need to modify the way i searched for it.

The leather shop doing it for me is a good idea, but i dont beleive these seats are power and it would be nice to be able to pick up some ford leather and power seats with maybe even heat. but then i gotta wire them up but i can do electrical so not a big deal.

thanks for the help

Old 06-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Katzkin's makes leather kits for vehicles but the are pricey.

http://www.katzkin.com/main.html

Quick Reply: Replacement Seats?