F-250 / Super Duty / Diesel

New Guy here, saying hi, and a quick question.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Guy here, saying hi, and a quick question.

Hey Everyone.
Just joined the forum about 15 minutes agoa and figured i'm throw up a post and say whats up to you all. I've loved and owned nothing but Ford for my entire life and am a proud new owner of a '05 F-250 superduty crew. I've had it for about 2 weeks and i'm ready to put some tough behind her. I just had a dual cat back flowmaster exhaust system put on it, and it sounds great. now i know most of the body products will line up to the '05's, but i am curious about things such as Aftermarket Ford FogLight kits, Cold Air Intakes, Computer Programmers, H-13 bulbs, and so on. I'll put up some pictures of my ride tomorrow when its sunny. So if anyones got any info for me i'd be grateful. Thanks in Advance, and Looking forward to meeting some new Ford lovers and Ford friends. CHEERS.

P.J.

Old 10-25-2004, 10:43 PM
Welcome & Hi.

Im staying stock so can't help on perf. mods. Look for updates. If you make sig. on your ride i.e. engine/tranny etc. will help.

OT

Old 10-26-2004, 06:28 PM
What engine

Big difference on performance parts between the diesel and the gas versions. Kinda sounds from what you said that you have a gas.

We also need more specs on what other options as far as drivetrain and configuration to help you out any.

Quick Reply: New Guy here, saying hi, and a quick question.