Expedition / Navigator

Drop Down TV Console....

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drop Down TV Console....

Searched and left me with just as many questions. 00' Eddie B with tan inside and rear air with controls on the floor.

I want to install a 10.4 drop down tv. I notice that audiovox makes a console. But does it add onto the main one? I would like to have a full replacement for a tv in the 8-11 size range, but I have not seen any product photo's in place so it is hard for me to picture also.

And I have the rear air so how does this play a roll? I have a system already, but instead of two tv's in the rear I want to clean it up and add one big one. So if you have a console I have two tv units I can trade as I just want a console.

Thanks guys

Old 11-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thought I'd mention this to you. I have quite a few of the older Visteon Factory overhead systems that I really need to get rid of. They are for 97-2002 Expeditions. Tan and medium graphite with or without sunroof. They are taking up space under my pool table...lol Not trying to really make any money off of them. They just need to go. Read this thread on my site and hit me up if interrested. VIEW HERE

Attention Admin : Not really trying to use your site to sell anything. Just thought I would help someone out.

Quick Reply: Drop Down TV Console....