Injen intake installed on my 11 EB

Old 06-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Injen intake installed on my 11 EB

I was able to install my injen intake on my 11 eb today the install was quick and simple as for any gains I will have to drive it for awhile to see it feels a little bit mor responsive and sounds alot better but power wise i dont feel much the fit and finish is excelent i will post pics as soon as I can now I am just waiting on my hearthrob 4 in

Old 06-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You could have sent me the $350.00+ and had the same end result.........what a waste.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
You could have sent me the $350.00+ and had the same end result.........what a waste.
^^^ X100 ^^^

One born every minute...

Marketing Maskirovka 101 strikes again. (Sorry OP, you'll need to Google it - I be real bizzy doin' nuttin' on my vacamacation - but - my siggie speaks fer me, lol).

What this site Really needs is a Research button. Or - a "ARE YOU SURE yall wanna be a sacrificial dumbass?" button. Apparently, Simple Search just ain't cuttin' it, imho ...

Injen's products - on balance - are not only Crap, but Expensive, poorly R&D'd, researched and vastly misrepresented Crap. Just like that BS 'Nology' Gahbage. Come up wif a catchy name and some iffy, fudged data, and the Lemmings will run up in droves.

Ask them just how many different EB variants they R&D'd this gahbage on. I'll bet it's up there with "one or two" - despite there being severa/many ( and growing ) different strategy codes ... harkens back to the BS Volant, K&N, etc fools' errands ...

this Ignancy is just EPIC.

Last edited by MGDfan; 06-16-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by theultamateTBM
I was able to install my injen intake on my 11 eb today the install was quick and simple as for any gains I will have to drive it for awhile to see it feels a little bit mor responsive and sounds alot better but power wise i dont feel much the fit and finish is excelent i will post pics as soon as I can now I am just waiting on my hearthrob 4 in
Good for you fella. Get some pics up as my work mate has been talking about CAI's for his 2011 (He feels threatened by my blower)

Old 06-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Ross-FX4
Good for you fella. Get some pics up as my work mate has been talking about CAI's for his 2011 (He feels threatened by my blower)
Tread lightly, research and avoid peer pressure, Grasshoppah ... commonly known 'secret' is, the Stock intake already exceeds - by a large margin - the engine's breathing requirements.

They just want to lighten yer wallet.

Yougins live & breathe by bragging rights - facts take a back seat. Everyone wants a piece of yer income - and will stop at Nothing to obtain it. Life.Goes. On. Ignancy Rules.

You can remain an ignant Lamb, or Grow Up.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by MGDfan
Tread lightly, research and avoid peer pressure, Grasshoppah ... commonly known 'secret' is, the Stock intake already exceeds - by a large margin - the engine's breathing requirements.

They just want to lighten yer wallet.

Yougins live & breathe by bragging rights - facts take a back seat. Everyone wants a piece of yer income - and will stop at Nothing to obtain it. Life.Goes. On. Ignancy Rules.

You can remain an ignant Lamb, or Grow Up.
Ha Ha ha. I have the original Roush CAI on my truck fella.

It makes me laugh some of your posts TBH. The way you try to belittle people like the OP. Think it's you who needs to grow up.

Just waiting for your bum buddy's to pop un here. I will grab another beer

Old 06-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by theultamateTBM
I am just waiting on my hearthrob 4 in
You are putting a 4 inch exhaust in a 6000lb truck powered by a turbo V6? Good luck with that. Get a quality Borla kit that is 3" maximum.

Old 06-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by DarrenWS6
You are putting a 4 inch exhaust in a 6000lb truck powered by a turbo V6? Good luck with that. Get a quality Borla kit that is 3" maximum.
Darren is Da Man !!!

MGD

Last edited by Bluejay; 06-16-2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: language

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Injen intake installed on my 11 EB