E Fan between Radiator and Condenser?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question E Fan between Radiator and Condenser?

Can I add a Electric Fan between the Radiator and A/C Condenser with clutch fan on the radiator because I can't find an E Fan for 2000 E150. The AC is not blowing cold air during traffic if there is more than 4 people in my van

Old 01-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by desertst0rm
Can I add a Electric Fan between the Radiator and A/C Condenser with clutch fan on the radiator because I can't find an E Fan for 2000 E150. The AC is not blowing cold air during traffic if there is more than 4 people in my van
This is a pure guess, based on my observations of the spacing between radiators and condensers. I think the space would be too tight in there to fit one in. Is there no way to mount one in front of the condenser?

- Jack

Old 01-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
This is a pure guess, based on my observations of the spacing between radiators and condensers. I think the space would be too tight in there to fit one in. Is there no way to mount one in front of the condenser?

- Jack
YES, I was thinking the gap between the Radiator and Condenser is the one causing the problem. The gap between them is also visible because there is nothing covering it. The fan shroud only covers the radiator.

Quick Reply: E Fan between Radiator and Condenser?