2009 screw acting up

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 screw acting up

just got off work last night after a hard day of the heat and put my key in ignition and the lights, air, radion came on but wouldnt start. the security light flickering and so i disconnected battery ground and reconnected and it is ok. i have 10000 miles on it and go outa town alot. Dont want this to happen again. Anyone have any ideas?

Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
next day, I got into my truck at lunch and the same freaking thing happened. tried to disconnect battery and still wouldnt work. so road side service came got it.

Ford reprogrammed truck. I picked it up started driving 2 hrs on a trip and all gauges in truck stopped working. Rpm, speedo, temp, air cond, the freaking dash looked like a xmas lights. so pissed. finally came back on. I made it where i was going, woke up the next morning and its been 2 days and havent had a problem yet. call ford. they are checking to see if anyone has had problems like this but they think instrument cluster is going out. i just want it fixed. anyone ever had problems like this.

Quick Reply: 2009 screw acting up