Brights turn on when I pull the fog light switch

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brights turn on when I pull the fog light switch

I am perplexed! Any help would be greatly appreciated. My 2007 F150 has started a new issue. When I pull the fog light switch my brights come on. I have not done any mods (Bambi or otherwise). I.did put LEDs in but they are plug and play. I have replaced all of the relays in the fuse box. I have replaced all the bulbs. I.have even replaced the switch. I have put the original bulbs back in. None of those worked. The last thing I can do is try the multifunction switch. I am hoping that someone here has run across this. I am not really wanting to pull the airbag and steering wheel to replace the MF switch. Any ideas? The dealership said they have never heard of such a thing. One piece of important info...the MF switch doesn't seem to be working properly. I have to.push in toward the steering column then towards the dash for the brights to.xome.on. Obviously there is an issue with that but could that some how cause my issue? Not sure how the fog switch could male the brights come on. So to recap...i can't drive with my regular lights and fog lights on because if my lights are on and I turn on the fogs, the brights come.on. I am NOT needing the Bambi mob unless that will somehow fix the issue. Before there are any comments on the typos...please forgive me...typing on a phone.