I suggest the following : - F150online Forums

Go Back  F150online Forums > F150online Web Site > Comments & Suggestions
I suggest the following : >

I suggest the following :

Old 06-25-2018, 08:38 PM

that Habibi be made forum moderator and long for the remainder of 2018 to being some fun back to the place lol

Old 06-30-2018, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by Habibi View Post
that Habibi be made forum moderator and long for the remainder of 2018 to being some fun back to the place lol
Taking careful consideration for the fact that I may get banned for even opining on such a controversial move, I heartily throw the full weight of my vote in favor of Habibi being a forum moderator.

IF, the following conditions are met.

1. A promise that any one who posts in the General Discussion Forum will be required to have at least 10 post in other forums. Violation of this rule will result in being banned for 2 weeks or until their post count reaches 10.

2. All comments by posters that have far right or far left political beliefs will be deleted immediately at the whim of the Moderator.

3. All other Moderators must pledge allegiance to the newest Moderator as he rides in on his Whitehorse.

4. Insulting a poster will be allowed if they say something stupid. (as in this case possibly)

5. Habibi will uncover every stone to bring back the fun loving multiple personality'ed Frank S to the forum as a habitual user.

This is by no means a full listing of the conditions, but it's a start.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Global Moderator &

good luck with that plan

Old 08-03-2018, 02:49 PM
I would be happy enough to see necro posts killed. The forum I am a mod on squashes them, so seeing them here kinda annoys me. I am programmed to kill them on sight.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I suggest the following :

Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: