Which Programmer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which Programmer?

I have a 2002 F150 Screw. It is 4x4 with a 5.4. I have it lifted 5-6 inches, running 35” tires. I have the gotts mod, 4.56 front and rear gears. I also have a superchip 1715 or something like that. I want to get a custom tune for the truck. I pull a camper, boats, and other things pretty regular. I have read where I think it is edge that has a screen that mounts to your dash that will tell you the trans temp, oil temp, and water temp. I have been thanking about putting in gauges on the dash for all this but if I can get a custom tune that offers me this info I would rather do that. What will the cost be on a new tuner with custom tunes for my truck. also are there any other tuners that offer this?

Old 04-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by MIKE 04 GT
I have a 2002 F150 Screw. It is 4x4 with a 5.4. I have it lifted 5-6 inches, running 35” tires. I have the gotts mod, 4.56 front and rear gears. I also have a superchip 1715 or something like that. I want to get a custom tune for the truck. I pull a camper, boats, and other things pretty regular. I have read where I think it is edge that has a screen that mounts to your dash that will tell you the trans temp, oil temp, and water temp. I have been thanking about putting in gauges on the dash for all this but if I can get a custom tune that offers me this info I would rather do that. What will the cost be on a new tuner with custom tunes for my truck. also are there any other tuners that offer this?

Seriously? Member since 2009?

Mike. Buddy. Work with me here.

Have you read the Stickies at the top of this forum?

Have you done any legwork on yer own (since surely by now you must know about, and are proficient with, the Advanced Search features on this site).

There are, literally, Thousands of near-identical posts such as yours, with the attendant Thousands of near-identical answers.

Please
- execute some self-help, then if you Still have any unanswered questions, please, by all means, ask.

Products, features and prices from some of the best custom-tuning folks in the bidness are all explained within these links.

www.gopowerhungry.com
www.vmptuning.com
www.troyerperformance.com

Ok? Can ya do that for me? Bubba be MUCH obliged - ah's gittin' on in my years, I jes cain't be typin' like ah used ta....

Thankee!

Old 04-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i did use the search. i am not asking about costom tuners, i am asking about with ones offer the trans temp read out. i think the edge but with all the tuners on there web site i could not find one for my app. that offered the trans temp.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SCT Livewire
Or SCT XCAL3 and a Scangauge

Old 04-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by shotgunz
sct livewire
or sct xcal3 and a scangauge
+1 ^^^^^ with xcal3

Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
^^^ +2.

Yep - SCT (custom) and a Scangauge II is how I roll. Couldn't be happier.

But - I'm a simple, happy feller anyways

MGD

Quick Reply: Which Programmer?