Attn: Superchips_Distributor: XCAL2 Upgrade...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 07:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn: Superchips_Distributor: XCAL2 Upgrade...

I am just checking to see if there is an update on the XCAL2 upgrade program. I have been looking into upgrading my XCAL to XCAL2. My other question is when I upgrade, will my tunes be looked at again to optimize them, or will they just be transfered over to the XCAL2? And when I get my XCAL2, how hard is it to the data logging? I would like to have my tunes optimized via data logging once I get the XCAL2. I assume there is a fee for getting the tunes optimized after data logging also, just looking for confirmation on that, not looking for prices. Thanks for your time!

Old 07-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This was posted last month about the upgrade program

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...am#post1707197

Old 07-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Perhaps you don't understand custom tuning - once you are tuned, that's it - you're tuned. It's over. There is no reason to change anything else, tuning is not some never-ending well of power you can always go back to and dip in for more.

No, you do not get even more free custom tuning when you upgrade to the XCalibrator 2 - the existing tuning is changed over.

The only way you get any more tuning without charge is if you followed your datalogging instructions that we provide *every* custom tuning customer with and you provided us with valid data within 60 days of receiving your tuning - *and* if such data actually indicated a true *need* for such changes.

As soon as the manufacturer announces the start date & details of the trade-up program, we will let everyone know here right away!

Quick Reply: Attn: Superchips_Distributor: XCAL2 Upgrade...