Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 09:31 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Question Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection

I have about a half bottle (8 oz.) of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection of a 16 oz bottle. It has been in storage for about 1-1/2 years. I wanted to use it today and noticed it had separated. After a few minutes of shaking the bottle vigorously, it became a liquid. I can't remember if it was supposed to be a liquid base or creamy base. Does anyone know?

I went to www.properautocare.com the site that distributes/sells/makes Blackfire products and found this reply on their forum;

Peter
Jacksonville, Florida
3 Stars

Works Great at the Beginning
June 2, 2017

The products works as advertised when I first got it about 6 months ago. It was nice creamy consistency that spread easily. Had about 3/4 bottle full remaining and left it in my garage. Just detailed by car again on Memorial weekend and the product had liquefy. The two main component separated. Even with extreme shaking (the bottle) and stirring the product, it could not solidify again. The product was runny and hard to stay on the applicator. Not sure if it's the new formula, but didn't have this problem with previous bottles.
Pros:
Worked as advertised at first.
Cons:
Product liquefy in 6 months.

What I need to know is, is it still safe to use?

Old 10-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
I have about a half bottle (8 oz.) of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection of a 16 oz bottle. It has been in storage for about 1-1/2 years. I wanted to use it today and noticed it had separated. After a few minutes of shaking the bottle vigorously, it became a liquid. I can't remember if it was supposed to be a liquid base or creamy base. Does anyone know?

I went to www.properautocare.com the site that distributes/sells/makes Blackfire products and found this reply on their forum;

Peter
Jacksonville, Florida
3 Stars

Works Great at the Beginning
June 2, 2017

The products works as advertised when I first got it about 6 months ago. It was nice creamy consistency that spread easily. Had about 3/4 bottle full remaining and left it in my garage. Just detailed by car again on Memorial weekend and the product had liquefy. The two main component separated. Even with extreme shaking (the bottle) and stirring the product, it could not solidify again. The product was runny and hard to stay on the applicator. Not sure if it's the new formula, but didn't have this problem with previous bottles.
Pros:
Worked as advertised at first.
Cons:
Product liquefy in 6 months.

What I need to know is, is it still safe to use?
White liquid based. Id think its fine to use. Mine is going on 2 years old and everything seems fine. I just used it again a few days ago.