Sorry About That

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 06:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry About That

Sorry folks. You know that little, uh, sprinkle of rain we got in the northeast this past weekend? I caused that. How do I know for sure? Well, I had some time on my hands along about mid-week and took it upon myself to wash and wax the truck. Since it looked so good, I dove under the hood to detail that, polished the tailpipe, waxed the shocks, pulled the wheels to rotate them and clean the back sides. Yup, it got totally out of hand. I should have known what that would cause. By the way, after two full days of monsoon level rain, you can hardly tell I worked on the poor beast. Sorry about that. Should I post before I try this again – so you can all build arks?

Old 04-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It finally stopped raining here last night. Sun is out today. Maybe I can get around to getting my truck the spring cleaning it badly needs.

Old 04-05-2005, 08:40 AM
2stroked,

Didn't need any arks this past weekend. But a good snow plow would have helped. All that rain you guys got, we had rain turning to snow in the 'Burgh. So next time you are going to detail your truck, let me know so I can stock up with a weeks worth supplies.

Dave

Old 04-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself, 2stroked.

We are all guilty of sending the rain clouds our way.

I really think I can hear the clouds laughing at me sometimes while I'm washing/waxing a vehicle.