Always check ebay

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2001, 11:30 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Always check ebay

whenever you want some new stuff for your truck, its always a good idea to check out www.ebaymotors.com , because they usually have some really good deals.

Old 08-25-2001, 10:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No Kidding!! I got a nice set of Rancho RS9000's for less than half price. They were new in the box.

Better yet, sell all your excess stuff on eBay and use the proceeds to buy more/better truck toys!!

Old 09-07-2001, 12:52 AM
Ford service manual

I just received my Ford F-150 complete service manual on CD
from an auction on eBay $40.00

Check this out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cg...item=595163604

NO THIS IS NOT MY AUCTION, Im just passing on a good deal!!!

Old 09-07-2001, 02:33 PM
JDF
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm bidding on an item right now. So far the price is a bargain.
Don't want to tell you guys what item it is. I don't need the competition

Old 12-01-2001, 10:24 PM
I got my 10" infinity perfect and Rockford Fosgate amplifier on there for half the price I could get them anywhere else. yes they were new and in their original boxes!

Old 12-18-2001, 04:46 PM
Just use caution

As an eBayer with over 100 xactions under my belt, I can offer up to be wary of sellers with very low or no feedback. Also look at the bidding history. If there are a lot of bids by 0 feedback user id's, the seller may very well be bidding on his own stuff to help move the price up! (against e-bay rules, but it is still done).

Also some companies that do buisness there can be very slow on giving you feedback. I have had several that took between 1 - 2 1/2 months to give feedback!

Also use different terms to search for your intrests as sellers may list it differently then you are searching for. (radio Vs stereo for example)

After your inital search, you can check a box that has eBay also search the body of the item's text, not just the header. (but you can also get overwhealmed with garbage too!)

Also sometimes things just don't go right. Earlier this month I purchased a Ford AM/FM Cassette W/6 disc changer. Due to problems on the sellers side (death in the family, friend said he would ship it, but didn't), it took almost 3 weeks to complete a transaction that should have taken 5 days. (turns out the seller is also a F150online member)

Fortunatly so far, I have yet to be ripped off (never getting what I paid for), but there have been a few close ones.

One other thing, you can get items cheaper there then you can in the store, but you may have a problem with the MFG honoring the warranty due to you not having a store reciept.

I had to fight HP to fix a new in box scanner I purchased. They finally agreed to honor the warranty from date of MFG, not of purchase!

I had the same problem with a camera. Ended up purchasing the same camera from a chain store, made a copy of the reciept & then returned the one from eBay. So now if I need warranty work, I do have a copy of a valid store receipt!

Old 01-11-2002, 08:07 PM
Suspended For Violation of Vendor Rules
I use to sell alot of my pc equipment on ebay. I got great deals!!!, and i was the seller

Old 01-12-2002, 06:01 AM
So far :
1. DVD with 96-02 Ford Service manuals (New) $80
2. Sport Master Toneau (New) $100
3. Complete 60/40 New OEM Replacement set of Rear Leather Seat Covers (Kids yo know) $60
All great sellers with good ratings.

I have added a "Supercrew" seach to my Ebay profile. Every day I recieve an Email with all new auctions containing the word supercrew. It works great to keep current with the auctions.

Old 01-15-2002, 10:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I haven't bought anything off ebay yet or even put in a bid but I do check it out from time to time but you are right they have some good deals on stuff on there.

Quick Reply: Always check ebay