Flex Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flex Buy?

I am considering financing using the Flex Buy Program. I am going back to work in another year (little one will be in pre school then) so the plan seems to work perfectly for me. Anyone have any experience with it or advise? The dealer I am working with is pushing conventional financing for 72 months (but at a much high interest rate) because I can get an additional 2k off if going w/ 72 month financing. I save 1200 in total pmnts w/ flex plan though but will forgo the 2k of owner incentive cash back off the total finance amnt. They were also trying to convince me that Gap was not really necessary since I was getting 4k off (if I go with flex plan) or 6k off (if I go conventional 72 month). So, any info on the pros vs cons of the flex plan would be really appreciated. BTW the dealer I am working with has NEVER done a deal using flex buy plan.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:28 PM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Before buying a truck with *ANY* kind of financing, you have to realize one thing. Trucks are losing their resale value very quickly with the high gas prices. Flex plan or not, you will go upside down immediately, and you will be upside down for quite a while unless you make a considerable down payment.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Very good!Support !2

Very good!Support [b]wow gold[b]wow gold[b]wow gold[b]wow gold[b]wow gold

Quick Reply: Flex Buy?