Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon bed cover

Old 10-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peragon bed cover

Just purchased 2018 F150 supercrew and am interested in your discounts.
Also are the panels finished on all edges and sides, wondering about sharp edges when I remove and store the panels in the cab?
Someone mentioned a cargo bar however I did not see it on your order site, info please.
FYI I would be purchasing your Platinum package in addition to the cover.
thanks.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:47 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by onetf150
Just purchased 2018 F150 supercrew and am interested in your discounts.
Also are the panels finished on all edges and sides, wondering about sharp edges when I remove and store the panels in the cab?
Someone mentioned a cargo bar however I did not see it on your order site, info please.
FYI I would be purchasing your Platinum package in addition to the cover.
thanks.
Hello!

Thank you for your interest in a Peragon bed cover for your new F150! Please PM me your email address and I'll add you to our promo system to receive the code and details on our forum member bonus offer.

Our panels when removed have gentle enough edges for handing, no problem, but we'd recommend putting the panels on the floor of the cab or laying something down between the panels and your seats. The aluminum panels and attached hardware could scuff up leather seats, for example.

We don't sell a cargo bar directly, but do recommend them as a very handy way to keep your cargo organized and accessible.

Thanks! - Heath

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Peragon bed cover