Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is Linex the best spray in bed liner to get

Old 06-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is Linex the best spray in bed liner to get

I have priced spray in bed liners from Topper King which is lifetime against separation and Linex which is lifetime as well.

Does anyone have an opinion on which bedliner is the best to purchase?

I don't want to have to be redoing it sometime down the road.

Thanks
Dog Lady

Old 06-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I'm biased, but....

I bet Topper King's bedliner is not a nationwide warranty, meaning if they close or change ownership, you will no longer have a warranty. The LINE-X warranty is a nationwide warranty.

As far as the product itself, I think it's great, but I suppose others should voice their opinion.

Get LINE-X Premium! (Holds its color and gloss.)
Name:  RaptorWh3.jpg
Views: 5976
Size:  139.9 KB

Old 06-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I've never heard of Topper King, but I would never buy anything but a Line-X, and even then, I would try to find out info about the dealer. How they do the installation is important.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm thinking of doing a line-x down the road myself.

TruckGasm: what is the difference between line-x premium and other products that they offer? is the composition different?

Old 06-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by AirsoftF150
I'm thinking of doing a line-x down the road myself.

TruckGasm: what is the difference between line-x premium and other products that they offer? is the composition different?
Standard black LINE-X is aromatic, meaning it's sensitive to UV light from the sun and thus will lose its gloss and some color over time. Most bedliner companies offer an aromatic product as their base product. LINE-X Premium is aliphatic, meaning its not sensitive to UV light and is much color stable. LINE-X Xtra is an older product but is also aliphatic. Most truck color matched bedliners must utilize Xtra because Xtra can accept automotive pigments. Xtra is owned by LINE-X and DuPont.

So, if you want a black bedliner, choose either standard black, black LINE-X Premium, or black Xtra. If you want a color other than black, chances are you will need LINE-X Xtra.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Ok makes sense. I see the trucks that have the black liners that look faded and it bugs me. I keep my bed covered so thats not a huge concern but I'll look into the premium. Do it once do it right.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:54 PM
You all convinced me to go Line-X

I thought my husband had a dealer lined up until I found out today it was the Topper King dealer so I found the Line-X dealer and will deal with him.

Thanks

Old 06-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Dog Lady
I thought my husband had a dealer lined up until I found out today it was the Topper King dealer so I found the Line-X dealer and will deal with him.

Thanks
I hope you are pleased with LINE-X. If you plan on getting a tonneau cover for the bed, standard black is fine. If you don't plan on getting a cover for the bed, I highly recommend black Premium or Xtra.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for this explanation, TG... clarified a few things for me too.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I have been planning on getting a Line-X bedliner as soon as my truck comes in. But I just found out that there are no Line-X dealers/sprayers in Alaska. It looks like my only other options are Rhino Liner, Speed Liners, or Polar Guard Liner. Is Rhino Liner the next best option?

Old 06-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by AK-Bandit
I have been planning on getting a Line-X bedliner as soon as my truck comes in. But I just found out that there are no Line-X dealers/sprayers in Alaska. It looks like my only other options are Rhino Liner, Speed Liners, or Polar Guard Liner. Is Rhino Liner the next best option?
I think there are...Anchorage, Ketchikan, not sure what others. What major city are you in or near?

Old 06-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by TruckGasm
I think there are...Anchorage, Ketchikan, not sure what others. What major city are you in or near?
I'm in Anchorage. I called Line-X direct and they stated there were no current dealers anywhere in the state. If you search "Line-X Anchorage Alaska" in google, it will pull up Line-X Bedliners of Alaska. But the number is disconnected.

Old 08-11-2012, 11:35 PM
//V
I'm very happy I went with Line-X. Dropped the truck off, picked it up the next day and the installation looks perfect. Our dealer here is a small shop and the owner told me to bring it back if it ever chipped in any way and he'd take care of it. That kind of peace of mind is worth the expense in my opinion.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:56 PM

Rhino liner isnt bad. The texture of it its different than Line X, but it is very durable and wont come off. It will however lose its color in a few years.

I paid 375 for my Line X Premium and i am now a lifetime customer!

Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 PM
I just got a LineX installed on my truck. Time will tell how good it is.. but it sure looks nice! I have a hard tonneau cover... so I went with the standard black.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is Linex the best spray in bed liner to get