Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Peragon Cover review

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peragon Cover review

I've had my 2016 F-150 XLT, supercrew, Oxford White, with 2.7 engine for 3 weeks. I've already added a few upgrades! Ford trailer brake controller, Rough Country rear wheel liners, and Peragon bed cover. Adding WeatherTech mud-flaps this week as well. Posting here about the bed cover. First off I'm a research-aholic! I told the dealer when I was looking for a new truck that they shouldn't expect me to go home day one with a new truck. Took me two days I ordered my Peragon cover and received it in 4 days! Upon delivery I received a call from Jacob with Peragon to make sure my order arrived as expected and to let me know if I had any install questions to call for help.... That was amazing because I've never had a company offer that service!
I finally got around to installing the cover this past Saturday. It went on in about 2 1/2 hours. I ordered the no-drill clips so that part was a breeze. The cover installation was a snap...just follow the instructions and on-line video. Only suggestion is that they maybe offer a few more pics in the written instructions. Had to refer to video several times. Still went on without much difficulty. I added the tailgate seal and have to say it works great. It hasn't rained since install but I did wash the truck and had zero water in bed afterward. I love how you can still access bed via tailgate with cover closed! Folding the cover to allow access to the full bed is a snap. It's still a little firm but I've read it gets easier as it's used. Driving on interstate the cover moves a little but not excessively and no noise. I haven't removed the cover but noticed how easily that is during install. All you do is push one clip, angle away from passenger side, and lift the cover from it's track. Takes less than a minute. Putting it back on is just as easy and fast!
If you are looking for a great cover that protects items in your bed, keeps it dry, and makes your truck look great I highly suggest the Peragon! Heath and his team are great and will take of you. If you have any problems they will do everything they can to make it right....
I know I've read several older post about Peragon so I asked Heath to explain the updates since those post. He gladly told me about all the quality improvements and service improvements. He didn't hide that they had problems in early stages of company but that they are doing everything in their power to make it right. Made me comfortable and gave me confidence. Nice to know they care enough to answer questions of someone considering a purchase! Especially the owner of the company...amazing!

Quick Reply: Peragon Cover review