Sponsored by:

Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 09:40 PM
Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dlwheel
Preston,
I'm interested in the bonus for members as well.
-David
A PM is on the way with details for our forum member bonus offer. With so many options for tonneau covers, thank you for considering Peragon!

Old 04-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Heath,

I'd appreciate any promo or military bonus info too. This is also a "short-list" cover for me. I'm concerned about the raised profile and the inability to fold the cover with the bed full of cargo...all the way to the cab. 'Still on the fence.

Thx,

Al

Old 04-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by AL2K
Heath,

I'd appreciate any promo or military bonus info too. This is also a "short-list" cover for me. I'm concerned about the raised profile and the inability to fold the cover with the bed full of cargo...all the way to the cab. 'Still on the fence.

Thx,

Al
Hi Al - I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer and military discount. Thank you for your service!

I'm glad a Peragon tonneau cover made your short list!

- Heath

Old 07-14-2017, 11:55 AM
Good morning, looking into purchasing a cover for my truck. In reading this post I saw that there is a discount to forum members. Is that still available?

Also, I am interested in the dual lock and tailgate seal but I am not sure if the stainless fasteners are necessary. I live in Kansas if that helps.

Thanks!

Old 07-14-2017, 02:07 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by holdoutnomore
Good morning, looking into purchasing a cover for my truck. In reading this post I saw that there is a discount to forum members. Is that still available?

Also, I am interested in the dual lock and tailgate seal but I am not sure if the stainless fasteners are necessary. I live in Kansas if that helps.

Thanks!
Thank you for looking at a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.

Our standard zinc plated steel fasteners will do a great job for you in Kansas. The Stainless Steel Hardware option gives you more corrosion protection over the long haul, of course. Years down the road the Stainless Steel will be easier to take apart for replacement of parts or moving the cover to your next F-150!

Old 08-04-2017, 01:51 PM
I'm in the market for a new cover for my '11 FX4. I realize this thread this somewhat old but do you still offer the military (retired) deal?

TIA!

Old 08-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by ibcop
I'm in the market for a new cover for my '11 FX4. I realize this thread this somewhat old but do you still offer the military (retired) deal?

TIA!
You bet! A PM is on the way with details. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 09-19-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm looking at purchasing a new cover for my new 2017 F150. I know this thread this older but appears to still be active. Do you still have offers for forum members?

Thanks,
Chris

Old 09-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by TazChris
I'm looking at purchasing a new cover for my new 2017 F150. I know this thread this older but appears to still be active. Do you still have offers for forum members?

Thanks,
Chris
Yes! Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover! I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Peragon
Yes! Thank you for considering a Peragon truck bed cover! I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer.
I am looking at purchasing a Paragon cover for my 2014 F150. I drive a school bus for lee county school district in florida and use my truck to transport equipment for school functions sometimes. Your cover appears to fit my needs. Are you able to extend any discounts to a school bus driver in huricane torn Fort Myers, Florida

Old 09-28-2017, 10:40 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by Jgraley
I am looking at purchasing a Paragon cover for my 2014 F150. I drive a school bus for lee county school district in florida and use my truck to transport equipment for school functions sometimes. Your cover appears to fit my needs. Are you able to extend any discounts to a school bus driver in huricane torn Fort Myers, Florida
Hello! We do have a bonus offer for forum members that I'll PM you the details for along with answering your "hurricane discount" question. Thank you for looking at a Peragon tonneau cover!

Old 09-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Peragon bed cover

Just purchased a 2017 F150. My first Ford and love it. Anyway, will be purchasing a bed cover sometime before Christmas and I believe the Peragon cover fits me best. Would love to hear about your offer to forum members.

Thanks,
Stephen

Last edited by BigBadDad; 09-29-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:31 AM
Sponsor
Originally Posted by BigBadDad
Just purchased a 2017 F150. My first Ford and love it. Anyway, will be purchasing a bed cover sometime before Christmas and I believe the Peragon cover fits me best. Would love to here about your offer to forum members.

Thanks,
Stephen
Hi Stephen - Congratulations on the new F150! Ford nailed the design on this generation, great truck. Thank you for considering a Peragon cover for it! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Peragon
Hi Stephen - Congratulations on the new F150! Ford nailed the design on this generation, great truck. Thank you for considering a Peragon cover for it! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.

You have a PM

Old 10-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Interested in the member and vet discount for my wife's "other" truck. lol

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover Inquiry and Offer