Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is a Roll Up Tonneau Cover Worth The Upgrade Over A Snap Tonneau Cover?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is a Roll Up Tonneau Cover Worth The Upgrade Over A Snap Tonneau Cover?

Before purchasing a truck bed cover, it is good to do some research and find the perfect cover for your needs. Each cover we carry is right for somebody, but we want to ensure your happiness by aiding your selection of the right cover for your F-150 Pickup. Many customers purchase a cover with price at the forefront of their mind, and believe me – we completely understand!

If frequent use of the truck bed occurs in your life, we think this next video will convince you that even the cheapest roll up tonneau cover would be worth an upgrade from a snap tonneau cover. Sure, we had a little fun with it…but you get the point!

Last edited by Billy@AutoCustoms.com; 11-01-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I couldn't agree more!

I can't imagine having an old school snap tonneau since installing my Extang Express cover earlier this year.

Only change I may make is to the new Extang Encore if the price is right.

Old 11-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by jdc48160
I couldn't agree more!

I can't imagine having an old school snap tonneau since installing my Extang Express cover earlier this year.

Only change I may make is to the new Extang Encore if the price is right.
Thanks for posting! As always, if your in the market, feel free to shoot us a PM, we guarantee the lowest price on the web for ANY cover we carry!

Old 11-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by TruckXL.com
Thanks for posting! As always, if your in the market, feel free to shoot us a PM, we guarantee the lowest price on the web for ANY cover we carry!
I appreciate your offer, but I know the VP of sales and marketing, and the regional sales manager at Extang personally. And my shop services their company trucks in Ann Arbor, MI where Extang's HQ is at. So, we get a pretty sweet deal on their products.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by jdc48160
I appreciate your offer, but I know the VP of sales and marketing, and the regional sales manager at Extang personally. And my shop services their company trucks in Ann Arbor, MI where Extang's HQ is at. So, we get a pretty sweet deal on their products.

Quick Reply: Is a Roll Up Tonneau Cover Worth The Upgrade Over A Snap Tonneau Cover?