Where can a get a new Lariat decal for my 01 F-250?

Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where can a get a new Lariat decal for my 01 F-250?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums, and have been reading through some of the posts...wow! Lots of Ford truck enthusiasts here, and lots of helpful information shared too. That's great! I'm so glad I discovered the site!

My truck is a 2001 F-250...I've had it a few years, and I still love it as much as the day I got it, but after a few too many local yocal detailing jobs, one of my Lariat decals (the one on the passenger front door) is starting to peel/look a bit shabby. I can't stand the uncared for look of shabby details, and would like to have it replaced. I am completely paranoid and inept when it comes to trying these things myself, so should I take it to a body shop, or try and find a source for the decal and try it myself? Yikes! I just know I'll mess it up though, and end up wishing I had left well enough alone.

Also, where can I even find an authentic Lariat decal? I've tried eBay and online searches, but all I seem to find are the clear sticker type decals, and that's not what I need. I need the decal that matches the pinstripe...its a sort of neutral beige tone to my eye. The truck itself is a deep metallic red with black at the bottom. Okay...sorry to ramble so much. I really appreciate any help sending me in the right direction with this. Thanks a million! :-)

Old 03-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Technical Article Contributor

I would email the folks at patriotdecals.com and see if they can make something to help you out.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this link...I'm heading their way right now to see if I have any luck! I appreciate your help. :-)

Old 03-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Technical Article Contributor

No problem! If they don't have it on their site just e-mail them with your request, they are pretty fast about returning e-mails.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where can a get a new Lariat decal for my 01 F-250?