Go Back  F150online Forums > F-Series Trucks > 2015 - 2019 F-150
backup sensors, strange behavior >

backup sensors, strange behavior

2015 - 2019 F-150

backup sensors, strange behavior

Old 02-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm...well that's encouraging. thanks for sharing! although, i happen to be back in the shop today after they ordered some parts for other work from last week. and....of course it didn't do it today again. it's done it all week! LOL just not the day that i take it to the shop. so typical. i don't think they are going to do anything except note it on my paperwork so that if it persists that its documented for me. doesn't help fix the problem now...but maybe if its continues they'll try to do something down the road.

Old 02-18-2019, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Backup sensor update

I still have a problem with the backup sensors functioning properly. It appears to be related to cold weather. I live in Idaho and take the truck on dusty mountain roads in the Summer and never have a problem with dirt. If it's in 20F's or lower, they may or may not work. The problem is slightly aggravated by dirt, but I've had them not work with everything clean as a whistle.

This has been the only issue I've had with the truck since new (2014).

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: backup sensors, strange behavior

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: