2015 - 2020 F-150

LED Headlight swap w/ free Harness

Old 03-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As you all know the LED headlamps are only available on certain packages, so as before I've created a plug and play conversion harness to adapt your halogen to LED headlamps.

What I'm providing is a beta test of the small subharnesses to those that purchase their own headlamps or headlamps from me later on. This offer is to limited only one client on a first come first serve basis.

In 2-4 weeks I'll be able to get my hands on the LED headlamps myself for those who want to purchase the entire conversion kit.

After all functions are verified and/or altered during the test, the harness will be listed for sale on my website.

Comment or PM with any questions or concerns!

Last edited by Tuxedoblack11; 03-04-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Tuxedoblack11
As you all know the LED headlamps are only available on certain packages, so as before I've created a plug and play conversion harness to adapt your halogen to LED headlamps.

What I'm providing is a beta test of the small subharnesses to those that purchase their own headlamps or headlamps from me later on. This offer is to limited only one client on a first come first serve basis.

In 2-4 weeks I'll be able to get my hands on the LED headlamps myself for those who want to purchase the entire conversion kit.

After all functions are verified and/or altered during the test, the harness will be listed for sale on my website.

Comment or PM with any questions or concerns!
Interested! I assume you already have someone?

Old 03-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by rgonyer
Interested! I assume you already have someone?
Just had a guy in the ecoboost forum pull the trigger last week. Lights are coming in today, pics and output shots coming tonight.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LED Headlight swap w/ free Harness