2015 - 2020 F-150

Ford Focusing on Toughness at F150 Launch

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Focusing on Toughness at F150 Launch

According to Bloomberg, Ford is going to be showing off the F-150 with the help of Alcoa, their aluminum supplier. I'm assuming they'll be glossing over the fact that trucks are being delayed because of the aluminum. It's no big deal though, I'm sure they'll have it all sorted out by release time. Should be a cool display regardless. Details on the blog here.

Old 12-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This delay rumor still being bandied about by you and others was said by Alcoa to be a lie, and the rumor originated from a F-150 hater site.

Last edited by Rambo; 12-27-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
This is getting ridiculous. First we have Manuel dropping stuff that already exists elsewhere on the site, into the members' discussion forums areas ( one of which was also factually incorrect AND a couple reposts ).

Now we have Marcus Slater, another blogger, doing the same damn thing.

Here is the story - already right from the root of the site: https://www.f150online.com/articles/...debut-detroit/

Marcus - why are you doing this, and why don't you identify who you are working for? At least Manuel had the good grace to do that.

And Marcus - your article is also factually incorrect, so I see ZERO added-value. Try some independent confirmation perhaps? It's what real journalists do, I believe. I'll let the 'kitchen' comment go - that drivel is not worth the effort.

Please stop cluttering up the members' discussion forums with info ALREADY published elsewhere on the site. I really think that our fine members can click on the 'HOME' button all on their own if they wished to read these blogs, without having them force-fed in this fashion.

Good grief.... isn't anyone monitoring this stuff?

Can Someone in authority at IB shed some light onto what exactly is going on here? Adrian?

MGD

Last edited by MGDfan; 12-28-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: Ford Focusing on Toughness at F150 Launch