2009 - 2014 F-150

Factory non-heated mirror swap to heated mirror swap?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Factory non-heated mirror swap to heated mirror swap?

I own a 2013 F150 with factory power mirrors, manual folding. There are no puddle lights, turn signals, nor heating whatsoever on them

I would like to swap on heated tow mirrors, but turn signals, puddle lights, and other options would be nice. Would this be possible to Swap on heated mirrors (with other options if possible) or can I only swap on power towing mirrors without any other options?

Old 11-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Yes it is just a connection switch. I love my tow mirrors, they look great and I can see much better. Got them on eBay for about $200 but they are manual folding/extending however, they are heated and power mirror moving though with the LED turn signal facing rear and the puddle lights(I put in LEDs as soon as I got them). I've seen the full powered ones on eBay for around $500.

Last edited by CManHugh; 11-20-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:04 AM
Oh

So I would just have to get some connection switches for the heating, and, if I get it, the puddle lights and turn signal?

Old 11-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Gyrenaica
So I would just have to get some connection switches for the heating, and, if I get it, the puddle lights and turn signal?
No what I mean by connection switch is that it is plug and play. Your factory defroster button for the rear will heat the mirrors if i'm not mistaken. Imagine if your truck had some with OEM tow mirrors, you think they would have had to redesign the whole thing? No it is going down an assembly line where everything matches nearly everything, especially things like mirrors. They all have the same plugs just some of the mirrors are missing wires so they don't do all the functions.

Quick Reply: Factory non-heated mirror swap to heated mirror swap?