2009 - 2014 F-150

Roush stage 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roush stage 2

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has thrown a roush stage 2 kit on their 6.2 lariat? Mine is in the works right now so I'm just wondering what to expect ...
Third party tuners will be 5* and JDM

If you have done this let me know how she performes, thanks !

Old 03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
I have the Roush stage 2 on my 2012 HD F150. Roush blower, Ford Racing twin 65mm throttle body, Roush CAI, Corsa exhaust, resonator delete, SCT X3 custom tuned, Kooks LT's on the way. Truck runs great. Can't really compare it to stock because I had the blower since new. Had the Roush exhaust but swapped it for Corsa. Added the pulley and throttle body after. Lots of power. Running a real conservative tune right now because of the winter and winter gas. Will retune when I install the LT's. I get decent gas mileage when on the highway driving normally. Seems to get better mpg'so then some of the stock numbers I've seen on here. I've seen 17-18 mpg on the highway driving 65-70. Driving around town it really depends on how you drive it. Kinda hard to not smoke a Camaro at a stop light. I've seen anywhere from 6-12 mpg around town. I love my truck. Decent performance with the convenience of a 4wd, box and 4 doors. Makes for a good sleeper. Hope this helps.

Old 03-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by screwxtr
I have the Roush stage 2 on my 2012 HD F150. Roush blower, Ford Racing twin 65mm throttle body, Roush CAI, Corsa exhaust, resonator delete, SCT X3 custom tuned, Kooks LT's on the way. Truck runs great. Can't really compare it to stock because I had the blower since new. Had the Roush exhaust but swapped it for Corsa. Added the pulley and throttle body after. Lots of power. Running a real conservative tune right now because of the winter and winter gas. Will retune when I install the LT's. I get decent gas mileage when on the highway driving normally. Seems to get better mpg'so then some of the stock numbers I've seen on here. I've seen 17-18 mpg on the highway driving 65-70. Driving around town it really depends on how you drive it. Kinda hard to not smoke a Camaro at a stop light. I've seen anywhere from 6-12 mpg around town. I love my truck. Decent performance with the convenience of a 4wd, box and 4 doors. Makes for a good sleeper. Hope this helps.
Sweet that's good to know !! Thanks for the reply. Have you raced anything that's known for being fast?

Quick Reply: Roush stage 2