2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone Have Shear Comfort Seat Covers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Anyone Have Shear Comfort Seat Covers?

Ive been looking for a nice set of seat covers lately for the truck, i'm having the same problems as the 07 xlt interior. Seems like the seats want to stain if you look at them wrong.

After reading alot of reviews i decided to go with the Shear Comfort Neo-Supreme Covers Black with Tan Inserts front and back.

The reviews seem awesome and the pics ive found on the net seem like they fit real tight. Just wondering if anyone has a set on their truck? I did a search and found a couple threads from 4 or 5 years ago.

I should have them in 2 or 3 weeks since they custom make them.

http://www.shearcomfort.com/

Old 11-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just looked at their website and they look to me to be as good as any you could buy.

Old 11-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Yea it was between these and the wet okole covers.. free shipping and 15 percent off was the reason i went with the Shear Comfort

Old 11-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Cuz
Marathon, Coy!

Old 11-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Old 10-06-2014, 10:31 AM
How do you like them? I just ordered some black tailormade sheepskin ones for mine. Leather seats with no heating is not so great when the weather gets cold, and I figure this is a better option than aftermarket heating.

Old 10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by RacerRoo
How do you like them? I just ordered some black tailormade sheepskin ones for mine. Leather seats with no heating is not so great when the weather gets cold, and I figure this is a better option than aftermarket heating.
almost had em for a year. so far they are great. Have got tons of compliments on them.. The fit is perfect

Old 10-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is the neoprene stout enough that heating elements could be glued to the back of them? Thinking about this for the rear seats. Kids find the leather cold in the winter.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:57 AM
I saw this forum and bought some from Shear Comfort because of the reviews here.

But I don't see what you guys are talking about. I'm going to complain for a refund. I already sent it back and spoke with my credit card company because they weren't responding to my emails. They don't fit well and the material feels soo cheap? Someone down the street from me bought some from Shear Comfort like 2 years ago and it looks soo much better & feels like quality material....she saw my fit and said maybe I didn't install them right so she worked with me and we couldn't get the fit right...it was just soo saggy and not snug like hers, no matter how many videos we watched or instructions we read.

Funny thing is, I think it's from a different distributor. My packaging said Cal Trend. She said hers were from a place called Decor something in LA....I'm going to keep searching for that company.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by onthewayup
I saw this forum and bought some from Shear Comfort because of the reviews here.

But I don't see what you guys are talking about. I'm going to complain for a refund. I already sent it back and spoke with my credit card company because they weren't responding to my emails. They don't fit well and the material feels soo cheap? Someone down the street from me bought some from Shear Comfort like 2 years ago and it looks soo much better & feels like quality material....she saw my fit and said maybe I didn't install them right so she worked with me and we couldn't get the fit right...it was just soo saggy and not snug like hers, no matter how many videos we watched or instructions we read.

Funny thing is, I think it's from a different distributor. My packaging said Cal Trend. She said hers were from a place called Decor something in LA....I'm going to keep searching for that company.
That is strange. You couldnt ask for mine to fit any better! Had em about a year and a half and still look the same as the day i installed them

Name:  seatcover8_zps5c86ffde.jpg
Views: 8683
Size:  101.4 KB

Name:  seatcover2_zps79e623fb.jpg
Views: 7894
Size:  99.2 KB

Name:  seatcover_zps47edd45a.jpg
Views: 7827
Size:  90.9 KB

Old 05-17-2015, 07:24 PM
Yeah, my neighbor's 2009 Civic covers are amazing from 2 years ago. My full day of searching turned up with www.decorauto.com.

I found out that Shear Comfort isn't a manufacturer, they are just a distributor AKA middle man. I don't know if yours is from the same company as hers, but I'm going to push for a refund and try to contact that company. They're in LA and the website isn't completed, so hopefully once I get my money back from Shear Comfort, Decor Auto will let me come pick and choose material.

I also don't like that I've had to leave messages and emails for over a week requesting a refund and I have not heard back from Shear Comfort. sneaky bastards. Maybe mine is a one-off, or their customer service and quality of seat covers are just going downhill. Either way, I wanted these for my truck before I sold it, so I want good seat covers and good customer service now instead of waiting around and hoping someone will contact me soon.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Hi onthewayup . I'm sorry for your past experience. I'm from Decor Auto and was doing some online searches and saw this forum. I do know that someone was inquiring about our products a while ago and not sure if that was you or not so I thought I'd reach out to you here instead.

If you're still looking for seat covers we'd be glad to make you a set. Our website is now complete and we are having a "New website Sale" right now! I will also PM you here to see if it will reach you faster. We're a family run business, customer service and honesty are what we strive for.

But I thought I'd share a limited quantity and limited time coupon code with the forum members as well for an extra $10.00 your purchase.

Coupon code = welcome10off

www.decorauto.com

Last edited by DALA; 08-05-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Hmm. I was hoping to see your email or response. We would love to help you on your next purchase! We are a family run business so customer happiness is our #1 goal.
I'll keep trying to reach you via here, onthewayup. I know we can make you a set of awesome seat covers

Old 08-20-2015, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by DALA
Hmm. I was hoping to see your email or response. We would love to help you on your next purchase! We are a family run business so customer happiness is our #1 goal.
I'll keep trying to reach you via here, onthewayup. I know we can make you a set of awesome seat covers
Hi, sorry these alerts have been going to my spam folder. I got your PMs too. I think I got a buyer for my F150, but I do have another vehicle I want to protect.

I tried to respond to your PMs but I'm not sure why it didnt let me send.

I'll try to give you guys a call or email you. info@decorauto.com?

Old 09-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Yeah, my neighbor's 2009 Civic covers are amazing from 2 years ago. My full day of searching turned up with www.decorauto.com.

I found out that Shear Comfort isn't a manufacturer, they are just a distributor AKA middle man. I don't know if yours is from the same company as hers, but I'm going to push for a refund and try to contact that company. They're in LA and the website isn't completed, so hopefully once I get my money back from Shear Comfort, Decor Auto will let me come pick and choose material.

I also don't like that I've had to leave messages and emails for over a week requesting a refund and I have not heard back from Shear Comfort. sneaky bastards. Maybe mine is a one-off, or their customer service and quality of seat covers are just going downhill. Either way, I wanted these for my truck before I sold it, so I want good seat covers and good customer service now instead of waiting around and hoping someone will contact me soon.

ugh, i fell victim to this too. while i wait for my refund i did some researching and came across a few other upset customers of them. and caltrend.
and check their yelp page. yelp.com/biz/shear-comfort-vancouver

have you gotten your seat covers from decor yet, onthewayup? how do you like them?? all the reviews i'm reading so far are pretty good about them, granted the reviews are pretty recent, but nothing but good stuff....and the pictures are pretty good too.

Quick Reply: Anyone Have Shear Comfort Seat Covers?